You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*****Thursday Night Live with Sarah and Stuart - the stuff of nightmares...*****

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat

Well we've talked dream tables in the past but who would be on your Nightmare table?  Stuart has a great story about a German opponent called 'Fingers' who had him beat in the most unlikely spots EVERY TIME, poor Stuart still has nightmares about him now... 

So say you're at an SPT playing live who would you hate to find on your table, which players would be the stuff of nightmares for you?  I'm guessing tikay's would include Davina McCall... mine would probably include CTBN and the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang *shudder* (no offence Col ;-)

Also and just out of interest, what are your thoughts on online tells - Last week Ryan reckoned even your player name is a tell, particularly if the word 'fish' is in there somewhere!  Do you pay attention to player names?  How about how quickly your opponent calls a bet?

We'll have all the usual Thursday night fun for you and I'll be posting the full run down soon...

In the meantime, don't have nightmares 

Sarah xx

Comments