You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

wiped my hand away

very first hand of 5k bounty hunter final table get dealt AJ on the button and i have 10bbs, perfect, time to get it in, think again ROCK573, software wiped away the hand and re - deals and i get 83, what the hell is going on, at least have the decency to give us some information on whats happening with these constant problems with the software.

Comments

• edited January 2014
    In Response to wiped my hand away:
    very first hand of 5k bounty hunter final table get dealt AJ on the button and i have 10bbs, perfect, time to get it in, think again ROCK573, software wiped away the hand and re - deals and i get 83, what the hell is going on, at least have the decency to give us some information on whats happening with these constant problems with the software.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    wiped your hand away??? thats insane
  • edited January 2014
    Hi rock

This has happened me before it is the lag sky sometimes has. Yes you are dealt but then table freezes for a few seconds and your timer is running down without you noticing. Then the new hand is dealt. Very annoying in a dym when i folded KK when i was the shortie the other night.
  • edited January 2014
    This has been happening for months on the 1st hand of the FT. Like you, I've woken up with a decent hand, i time out, then look at the HH and it says the hand has been voided.
  • edited January 2014
    Sky poker robbed me for £65 suspended my account for NO reason atall just accused me of having 2 accounts