You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NOrehab

edited January 2014 in The Poker Clinic
Hi sky team, i was just wondering if anyone can analyse my game play over the last 3 weeks play, i feeel that i can do better but i seem to run good then lose 75%  of my bank roll,  then all of a sudden i climb back into profit, i have had two  1st places in tournys, and have cashed a handfull of times. i know i can do alot better, any tips please. thank you (NOrehab),  aka   joseph mcdonald , cheers.

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Hi there Joseph and welcome to the forum.  Well done on your cashes, it's always good to take down a tourny :)  There are two main ways to get your hands analysed, one is posting them in here.  Just look for hands you have struggled with or want help with things like bet sizing or if you should shove/call a shove.  The other way is to send the hand ID into the live show.  You can only do this however if the hand is from a table with the TV icon next to it.  Hope this helps and if you have any other questions please ask.