You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

donkeys

ive had that many bad beats in oone day beging to think this site is fixed

Comments

• edited January 2014
    sigh - you,ve just knocked a very interesing read of Tintins diary of the front page for this thread (if you can call it a thread)
  • edited January 2014
    I am beginning to think that every post about the site being fixed is from the same person, because they are always filled with fundamental grammatical errors. Punctiutation and spelling (or at least an attempt at such) is surely not too much to ask.

As to your point: we all have bad beats. Move on.

Good luck.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: donkeys:
    I am beginning to think that every post about the site being fixed is from the same person, because they are always filled with fundamental grammatical errors. Punctiutation and spelling (or at least an attempt at such) is surely not too much to ask. As to your point: we all have bad beats. Move on. Good luck.
    Posted by Slipwater
    "Punctuation" :)

Good luck
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to donkeys:
    ive had that many bad beats in oone day beging to think this site is fixed
    Posted by colin1962
    Don't worry it isn't.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: donkeys : "Punctuation" :) Good luck
    Posted by Jac35
    Sigh.

I was, er, trying to be ironic.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: donkeys : Sigh. I was, er, trying to be ironic.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Sigh

you're way to smart for me
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to donkeys : Don't worry it isn't.
    Posted by Sky_Poker

It is fixed, it is.  The new guy says so. 

• edited January 2014
  • edited January 2014
    i run bad lifetime , its nothing to do with it being rigged , its just the fact you are unlucky !!

if you think this site is bad i suggest you go and play pokerstars for a few days , you will be back here quicker than ever cos that site will rump you till your bottom is red raw i guarantee it !!
  • edited January 2014
    perhaps sky should make a thread dedicated too (its fixed) so regs don't jump on newbie that cant play the game
    also one for i cant spell  to please those that point it out so frequently because they no how to spell check

i thought Bob built it and jim fixed it  Cena p.s i am sorry for yesterday but you did wind me up on my other post
  • edited January 2014
    sorry for the rant last night .thier is only so many bad beats you can take with out a rant.
    like the other day hit a royal flush then 2 hands later get pocket aces and get knocked out of tournment with q-9 they hit a straight .
    never mind i will still be playing tonight good luck at tables all.
  • edited January 2014
    sorry for the rant last night .thier is only so many bad beats you can take with out a rant. like the other day hit a royal flush then 2 hands later get pocket aces and get knocked out of tournment with q-9 they hit a straight . never mind i will still be playing tonight good luck at tables all.
    Posted by colin1962
    Nice post Colin

Frustrating game at times, eh
  • edited January 2014
    sorry for the rant last night .thier is only so many bad beats you can take with out a rant. like the other day hit a royal flush then 2 hands later get pocket aces and get knocked out of tournment with q-9 they hit a straight . never mind i will still be playing tonight good luck at tables all.
    Posted by colin1962
    So your one pair lost to a straight.
    Diddums
  • edited January 2014
    Posted by colin1962
    fair enough, takes a bigger man to apologise.  good luck
  • edited January 2014
    if you go all in every hand what do you expect