You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sorry

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
I don't usually have chat on on this site but I want to apologise to all the players I might have berated/complained at in the chatbox since I joined Sky Poker in 2007. I haven't done it that many times I suppose compared to the amount of times I've played and I guess a lot of players rant every now and then, but I feel bad about it anyway. Good luck to everybody using this site in 2014 and beyond and sorry again, I appreciate now that all kinds of people might be playing and will moderate myself accordingly in future.

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Nice post sir

Good luck at the tables
  • edited January 2014
    As vespa said nice post..Think we have all typed something we regret in the chatbox at sometime or another but well done on admitting your error and good luck on the tables
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Sorry:
    As vespa said nice post..Think we have all typed something we regret in the chatbox at sometime or another but well done on admitting your error and good luck on the tables
    Posted by churchy18
    Thanks, I think you helped me with something before. I slipped today again, it just seems to be the hardest thing sometimes to stop yourself typing in some comment but I'm trying to account for the variance more than I did before to stop myself getting frustrated. Unfortunately I know some of the best players are the ones that use dialogue against others but I am going to try and not go down that route any more and just have fun.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Sorry : Thanks, I think you helped me with something before. I slipped today again, it just seems to be the hardest thing sometimes to stop yourself typing in some comment but I'm trying to account for the variance more than I did before to stop myself getting frustrated. Unfortunately I know some of the best players are the ones that use dialogue against others but I am going to try and not go down that route any more and just have fun.
    Posted by nickw
    Nailed in one Nick

Hope you succeed.
    Maybe disconnect your keyboad for a few games , see how u get on?

Good luck
  • edited January 2014
    What a lovely post! Good stuff Nick :-)
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Sorry : Thanks, I think you helped me with something before. I slipped today again, it just seems to be the hardest thing sometimes to stop yourself typing in some comment but I'm trying to account for the variance more than I did before to stop myself getting frustrated. Unfortunately I know some of the best players are the ones that use dialogue against others but I am going to try and not go down that route any more and just have fun.
    Posted by nickw
    I doubt if many good players use dialogue to gain an edge (just my opinion) and I think often trying to do so will do more harm than good.

Other than that a really nice post, hopefully clearing your mind by apologising will provide a fresh start and a new 'mind set'. Play well at the tables and long may your bankroll increase.