You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker bots?

i have noticed over the last few times i have been playing on the cash tables some of my fellow players on the tables can not be found when using the find player tab.Am i the only person to have noticed this or is it just me?is there a way of hidding which tables your on?if not and these are poker bots what is skys angle on them been used on there site?the other thing that makes me serspect they are bots are there tendancies.Any feed back on the subject good or bad is much appreciated thanky you.

SHIBBY!

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Lol.

I'm not sure why they cannot be found, but I have noticed it with one particular player. Having said that, I have spoken at length to this person on the tables, so I can absolutely assure you, she is not a poker bot ;)
  • edited January 2014
    You used to be able to opt out of the search so I guess I those players still don't show up.

• edited January 2014
    sky is a site filled with donks, bumsucking regs, bots and some good players

the site is rigged to favour donks who are rewarded when they play bad, bumsucking regs who are rewarded for toeing the line  and - presumably since they are winning too - bots.

that leaves only the good players, who are constantly being set up by sky's fixed RNG to stop them winning.

its tru i red it on interweb, innit.

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: poker bots?:
    In Response to Re: poker bots? : Ok. I'm interested in trying to improve my game, and research accordingly. You appear to want to research ways to blame others. Each to their own innit.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr[/

errm wtf you on about i havnt blamed anyone  just would be intrested to no how sky poker deals with these if they do pop up which quite clearly do excist weather on here on on other sites so please dont keep spitting your dummy at me im asking a valid question how does sky deal with these
  • edited January 2014
    MsBubble - you have not provided any evidence that robots appear on Sky Poker. You're the one making the inflammatory accusation.
  • edited January 2014
    Harry's a robot.  I mean a Robert, I mean a Bob.  Sorry, I got confused
  • edited January 2014
    Bots do exist but I doubt they'd be able to function on Sky (I could be wrong) for the same reasons you can't use tracking software on here.
  • edited January 2014
    MsBubble - you have not provided any evidence that robots appear on Sky Poker. You're the one making the inflammatory accusation.
    Posted by Slipwater
    i suggest you read back on what i did say perhaps you have misplaced my words somehow  in the first part of my post i said i doubt that they do work  on sky however if they did then would be intrested to no how sky poker deal with it   come on your all so clever in getting it all wrong
  • edited January 2014
    Bots do exist but I doubt they'd be able to function on Sky (I could be wrong) for the same reasons you can't use tracking software on here.
    Posted by Lambert180
    im not sure you are wrong Lambert but atleast you understood the post +1
  • edited January 2014
    Posted by Lambert180

thanks for the imput Lambert180 the best reply yet....but still waitin for a sky rep to comment...as for the people who just want to biach at each other FOR SHAME you should hang your heads low lol.
  • edited January 2014
    they are just women beaters i think lol
  • edited January 2014
    plenty of interesting reads on the web and you tube about bots but weather they work with sky pokers software i wouldn't no  however yes id say   discreetly used and are becoming more difficult to spot for these so called annalist that surf sky poker annalising players and proffits and patterns in play this does not make me confident that the software blocks these bots and if gone  un noticed for a period of time could be quite costly would be intrested to here how sky deal with these but im sure they wont want to spook anyone 
    Posted by MsBubble
  • edited January 2014
    they are just women beaters i think lol
    Posted by MsBubble
    And you turn tricks down kings cross I think lol
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: poker bots? : And you turn tricks down kings cross I think lol
    Posted by cenachav
    haha 100 p/h why not
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: poker bots? :
    Posted by Slipwater
    ok perhaps i shouldnt of used sky pokers analist as my point and mentioned anouther but thats breaking the rules
  • edited January 2014
    Posted by Slipwater
    Sky’s help and support section within the site states…..

The integrity and respect of Sky Poker is of paramount importance and the use of poker (ro)bots is strictly prohibited. Any accounts which Sky Poker staff believes to be operated by poker bots are permanently closed and banned from our site.

This clearly indicates that Sky accept the existence of “bots” it also appears to confirm that “bots” have been used on this site.

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: poker bots? : Sky’s help and support section within the site states….. The integrity and respect of Sky Poker is of paramount importance and the use of poker (ro)bots is strictly prohibited. Any accounts which Sky Poker staff believes to be operated by poker bots are permanently closed and banned from our site. This clearly indicates that Sky accept the existence of “bots” it also appears to confirm that “bots” have been used on this site.  
    Posted by somer
    ...which answers the opening post too.
  • edited January 2014

As i've said before on this site. Someone is going to have to travel back in time to save us all from the machines.

Now for the replicants.
  • edited January 2014
    beaneh confirmed bot
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to poker bots?:
    i have noticed over the last few times i have been playing on the cash tables some of my fellow players on the tables can not be found when using the find player tab.Am i the only person to have noticed this or is it just me?is there a way of hidding which tables your on?if not and these are poker bots what is skys angle on them been used on there site?the other thing that makes me serspect they are bots are there tendancies.Any feed back on the subject good or bad is much appreciated thanky you. SHIBBY!
    Posted by shibbytime
    Who cares if they are bots....bots don't work..if you think anyone can make money from them google"poker bots"...pay a £20 
    Fee,download,play on the sites they work on( they don't work on sky)... And fill your boots!
  • edited January 2014
    i've found this when i've tried to find Orford on the cash tables!
    However every time he plays I can find the alias "Easy Money" lol
  • edited January 2014
    £30 to feel them   oh sry  i thought you said b==bs  lol
  • edited January 2014
    £30 to feel them   oh sry  i thought you said b==bs  lol
    Posted by MsBubble

Is that each, or are you doing a two for the price of one deal?
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: poker bots? : Is that each, or are you doing a two for the price of one deal?
    Posted by YOYOY
    thats with my bra on for one lol i made 35.25 last week my dad asked which tight so and so gave me 25p so i told him they all did