You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker Points - All in Freerolls Discuss

If I had a pound for every time I've read a post from a regular. Stating they have umpteen poker points they never use in freerolls because, they dont want to waste 3 hours on the baize to win 38p for finishing tenth or worse.
I'd almost be able to afford Geldy's bar bill!

Would it not be worth suggesting an All In freeroll once a week? for those who want to use their points, but just dont get a chance because they're grinding 16 tables.

Doesn't apply to me , because I'm low stakes recreational.
But I'm sure if a half decent tournament entry was up for grabs, those who have built up a fort knox of points would be more than happy to deplete their surplus, in a crash bang wallop All In that lasts only minutes.
Thoughts please................... (on the All In freerolls, not Geldy's bar bill!)

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Never really played freerolls on here, until recently when they brought out the 60 minute timed Freerolls which i,ve been playing quite regularly but to my knowledge there are only 2 a day and both within 15 minutes of each other.

Perhaps they could put some more of these on and maybe have some 30 minute ones and see how they do as the 60 minute ones do get a lot of numbers and seem popular
  • edited January 2014
    Good idea but the point of freerolls is to encourage people to the site and give an opportunity to new players to make money risk free, the players that this would target goes against what they are trying to do as a business. 
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Poker Points - All in Freerolls Discuss:
    Good idea but the point of freerolls is to encourage people to the site and give an opportunity to new players to make money risk free, the players that this would target goes against what they are trying to do as a business. 
    Posted by golds95
    I agree with your sentiment. But I believe freerolls are not only for beginners they are also a reward for loyalty and continuing to play on the site.
    If you achieve priority (10.000 points), there are a number of freerolls which offer very exciting prizes.
    If you just miss out, you are left with £10 or £20 freerolls.
    I just thought that there should be some weekly tournament between the two extremes.
  • edited March 2014
    Anything which I can use my points up!!!!!!!!