You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why I am sticking to Sky Poker.

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
This is not to sook up to sky. Just better. I had a few dollars in my 888 account, forgot about them for 9 months, so used the $10 on a turbo satalite to a tourny, won a seat then won $800, played like nothing to lose, got lucky, 3rd place. 
            8 days later still waiting for cash, lay in pending for 4 days (so you can reverse transaction, no chance of me doing that), and can take 8 working days back to card. Brutal stuff. I have cashed out of Skypoker at 11pm on a lucky turbo Tuesday and cash is in my account 4pm next day. 

Comments

• edited January 2014
    sky is great for paying out quick. if it is withdrawn before  12 always in teatime next day except at the weekend
  • edited January 2014
    Agree sky are very good with withdrawals. They under-sell themselves saying it takes 3-5 working days.

Could use this more as a USP along with playing in £££, the TV channel and the mini view feature.

Had the same problem with 888 recently for a similar amount, it gets to you eventually without having to provide documents or anything. wp on the bink.
  • edited January 2014
    What is this withdrawing thingy?
  • edited January 2014
    Agree with this post big time! The unneccessary delay on some other sites (not all mind you)leaves a bad taste. I was told the delay was for security reasons on one site yet they allow me deposit immediatly. Simply put they want you to spend money but wanna make it hard to take out money.
  • edited January 2014
    Love how you also lose big time on the exchange rate its like betting with thomas cook! 

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Why I am sticking to Sky Poker.:
    This is not to sook up to sky. Just better. I had a few dollars in my 888 account, forgot about them for 9 months, so used the $10 on a turbo satalite to a tourny, won a seat then won $800, played like nothing to lose, got lucky, 3rd place.              8 days later still waiting for cash, lay in pending for 4 days (so you can reverse transaction, no chance of me doing that), and can take 8 working days back to card. Brutal stuff. I have cashed out of Skypoker at 11pm on a lucky turbo Tuesday and cash is in my account 4pm next day. 
    Posted by poncake

Thats nothing ,
                         i just tried to withdraw my funds recently from 888 over $2000 !!!
    because my account was at my old address they refused to let me change my details or withdraw funds and then closed my account ( FOR SECURITY REASONS ) !!!!.........they had no problem with me depositing over $3000 with the same card before i moved , had to send them 6 pieces of ID upload etc ......still no joy its been over 2 months now and nothing !!!! reported to police and they have said its a civil matter , gibraltor gaming and nothing they can do ........not a happy bunny at all , a few of my mate use sky poker / vegas and they have never had any problems ............. BE WARNED ....U MAY NOT GET IT AT ALL !!!!   any excuse not to pay