You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MTT filters are pretty hopeless!

It seems hit-and-miss whether the tournament filters do what they're supposed to.
Play around with them... it doesn't take long to find a problem.

Example:

Select the upper 'All' tab; select 'UKPC' on the next row. Result: "No Tournaments"!
(Yes I have selected 'All' stakes and un-checked 'Filters' at the bottom-right.)

What's the point of the 'UKPC' tab?
Eventually I realised it's possible to find the UKPC satellites under 'Satellites'... mixed in with a sea of Bounty Hunter satties.

Also - I can't for the life of me find any sub-qualifiers for the 21:15 'UKPC Semi'. There are supposed to be loads of daily satties that feed into the £52 game. Where have they gone?

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Hi Kicka, 

There's plenty of satellites under the UKPC filter including All-in sats, directs and a quarter final into the £52 Semi as well as Micro Sats into the QF. I've no idea why they wouldn't be showing for you but they are there when I check the lobby and have been since about 10am this morning. The only thing I can think of is that one of the upper Omaha tabs are checked, but you say that's not the case so I'm not sure. There is never "no tournaments" under the tab anyway because the Final is there all week. Let me know if you find a way to get them showing!
  • edited January 2014
    Ok... weird...
    I logged out then in again (without changing any filter settings) and now the UKPC tourneys are suddenly showing.

There was definitely something fishy going on before, but it seems to be working now. Thanks for the reply!