You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Royal Rumble....

edited January 2014 in Betting Chat
Anyone got an opinion on who's gonna win on Sunday/Monday?
Thinking of doing a little bet on CM Punk but Skybet worst price at 5/2 (6s elsewhere)

Comments

• edited January 2014
    dont wanna put you off so dont take any notice of me but batista or daniel brian will win this, its the only thing that makes sence in regards of a match with randy orton at wrestlemania.
  • edited January 2014
    Nah won't put me off mate just doing it for kicks really.Hope that Batista don't win as it's pretty bad form if they let him just turn up and be the main man after peeing off the way he did.
  • edited January 2014
    not joining the naps table this year mate ?
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Royal Rumble....:
    not joining the naps table this year mate ?
    Posted by vaigret
    Tbh because I kept forgetting last year didn't think it was fair wasting your time and effort mate.
    Plus I self excluded myself from skybet after a disagreement so WHEN I won couldn't of spent the free bet;)
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Royal Rumble.... : Tbh because I kept forgetting last year didn't think it was fair wasting your time and effort mate. Plus I self excluded myself from skybet after a disagreement so WHEN I won couldn't of spent the free bet;)
    Posted by jackda
    ok mate but we will miss you
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Royal Rumble.... : Tbh because I kept forgetting last year didn't think it was fair wasting your time and effort mate. Plus I self excluded myself from skybet after a disagreement so WHEN I won couldn't of spent the free bet;)
    Posted by jackda
    Sky will arrange some other prize for your should you win. Only takes a couple of winners, 1 if you're hoggers and bink a miracle in the national.

Papa Shango to win the Royal Rumble easy.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Royal Rumble.... : Sky will arrange some other prize for your should you win. Only takes a couple of winners, 1 if you're hoggers and bink a miracle in the national. Papa Shango to win the Royal Rumble easy.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Cheers Mr Dohhhhhhhh never knew that