You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

first go at omaha....

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
I normally play holdem, anything from 2nl  to 5-50 DYM,s   only play for fun really  ( br started at £25, spend more on beer for a night out ) but thought I would try a game of Omaha so signed up for a 60p DYM and way hay I won it ;-)  ......  so might have another go, took a little adjustment to remember to look more closely at the cards...as had fallen to last at one stage cos forgot myself....   anyway, might get used to it but will try a few more micro stakes to see if I can get used to the game...

Comments

• edited January 2014
    In Response to first go at omaha....:
    I normally play holdem, anything from 2nl  to 5-50 DYM,s   only play for fun really  ( br started at £25, spend more on beer for a night out ) but thought I would try a game of Omaha so signed up for a 60p DYM and way hay I won it ;-)  ......  so might have another go, took a little adjustment to remember to look more closely at the cards...as had fallen to last at one stage cos forgot myself....   anyway, might get used to it but will try a few more micro stakes to see if I can get used to the game...
    Posted by bry_1965

ive recently started aswell and enjoy it, i cashed in an mtt the other night came 3rd but really enjoyed the game.

good luck