You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

site enjoyment

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
i was realy enjoying playing on sky untill tonight, i dont think it fair that an apparently well respected player  should be using table chat to abuse my lack of profit/statistics. imo no excuse for this so ill take a breather from site. i have enailed cc with my concerns

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Don't let it get you down old chap--- you can hide your stats if you wish--- why not pm the naughty boy--- he might say sorry and want to be friends----- it is friday!
  • edited January 2014
    I will bet my entire bankroll that he has been, ahem, touching the sauce.
  • edited January 2014
    Edited to remove player name

2 posts deleted that copied the original post in reply, unable to edit these.

Cheers
    Dave
  • edited January 2014
    ...ain't been edited yet, Dave.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: site enjoyment:
    ...ain't been edited yet, Dave.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Think it done now (on iPad)
  • edited January 2014
    I will bet my entire bankroll that he has been, ahem, touching the sauce.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Woah cowboy! Let's not start risking £20 on forum threads.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: site enjoyment : Woah cowboy! Let's not start risking £20 on forum threads.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    ;)

You and me is gonna have words.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to site enjoyment:
    i was realy enjoying playing on sky untill tonight, i dont think it fair that an apparently well respected player  should be using table chat to abuse my lack of profit/statistics. imo no excuse for this so ill take a breather from site. i have enailed cc with my concerns
    Posted by b00gie186
    Good morning Boogie.
    Do not let the action of one person, determine what you do.
    I have been abused  about my poker skills or lack of them and that i am a losing player.
    You can block sharkscope from displaying your stats, i choose not to, if some small minded person uses that against me, i think of the old saying, TAKING AN AXE TO YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS FURNITURE DOESNT MAKE YOUR FURNITURE ANY BETTER.
    I love playing poker and i am very sorry to hear that one moron has spoilt your enjoyment, hope you are back soon.
    All the best.
    Rainman397   
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to site enjoyment : Good morning Boogie. Do not let the action of one person, determine what you do. I have been abused  about my poker skills or lack of them and that i am a losing player. You can block sharkscope from displaying your stats, i choose not to, if some small minded person uses that against me, i think of the old saying, TAKING AN AXE TO YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS FURNITURE DOESNT MAKE YOUR FURNITURE ANY BETTER, BUT IT SURE MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD. I love playing poker and i am very sorry to hear that one moron has spoilt your enjoyment, hope you are back soon. All the best. Rainman397   
    Posted by rainman397
    Amended for accuracy ;)
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: site enjoyment : Amended for accuracy ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    Thank you Slip.
    See you tomorrow hopefully at the £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK.
    All the best.
    Rainman397.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: site enjoyment : Amended for accuracy ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    You leave MrsDuck's furniture alone!
  • edited January 2014
    u lot are quackers
  • edited January 2014
    u lot are quackers
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    About as original as an IDCU leaving thread.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: site enjoyment : You leave MrsDuck's furniture alone!
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I think he is messing about in her draws
  • edited January 2014
    Hi b00gie

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience, especially if it was from one of the better known players. Sky is one of the friendliest sites I have ever played on but even on here, just now and again, someone will have a bad day and take it out on other players.

I have looked at your stats and really for anyone to make ANY negative comment with a sample of 28 tourneys, (from which you are a winning player by the way, well done), shows that they either don't understand variance, are a bit dim, or were, like I said, having a bad day.

Don't let it get to you, next time you sit at the table, type in 'good luck everyone' and you'd be surprised how friendly most players are.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to site enjoyment:
    Posted by b00gie186
    Sky have recently amended their terms and conditions. It now states anyone using Sharkscope stats to abuse another player in the chatbox will have action taken against them. See HERE
  • edited January 2014
    kind words, and your all right im not going to let one person spoil my enjoyment.

thanks
  • edited January 2014
    kind words, and your all right im not going to let one person spoil my enjoyment. thanks
    Posted by b00gie186
    Excellent
  • edited January 2014
    good man  bOOgie man---- anyway--- I would have much more fun with your name than with your stats ;)---- 

good luck---- floppa whoppa!