You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BIG BUCKS

2»

Comments

• edited January 2014
    knew i shouldnt of had that curry last night, i wont make the same mistake at cheltenham
  • edited January 2014
    But joking aside, i think big bucks jumped great today & didnt hit his well known flat spot during the race.Tactics were truely awful! i highly doubt that was the plan to kick on 6f out, ruby would of won on him today in my opinion. Still great to see big bucks back, even though i lost alot on the old beauty! Annie power a SERIOUS threat at cheltenham, but i will still be backing the bucks he can only improve after today, and hope nicholls gives twiston davis the whip tonight!
  • edited January 2014
    HE WASN'T READY GUYS WAS HE ?
    SEE MY POST ON THE WINNER (GROAN GROAN).
  • edited January 2014
    IANNIE POWER ONE OF THE BETS OF CHELTENHAM.
    NICHOLLS SHOULD GIVE SAM ANOTHER CHANCE-DID YOU HEAR MICK FITZGERALD'S REMARKS AFTERWARDS"SAM IS KICKING HIMSELF ROUND THE WEIGHING ROOM.FIRST TIME ON BIG BUCKS AND HE'S ONLY 21.n Response to Re: BIG BUCKS:
    But joking aside, i think big bucks jumped great today & didnt hit his well known flat spot during the race.Tactics were truely awful! i highly doubt that was the plan to kick on 6f out, ruby would of won on him today in my opinion. Still great to see big bucks back, even though i lost alot on the old beauty! Annie power a SERIOUS threat at cheltenham, but i will still be backing the bucks he can only improve after today, and hope nicholls gives twiston davis the whip tonight!
    Posted by Big_Bucks
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: BIG BUCKS:
    IANNIE POWER ONE OF THE BETS OF CHELTENHAM. NICHOLLS SHOULD GIVE SAM ANOTHER CHANCE-DID YOU HEAR MICK FITZGERALD'S REMARKS AFTERWARDS"SAM IS KICKING HIMSELF ROUND THE WEIGHING ROOM.FIRST TIME ON BIG BUCKS AND HE'S ONLY 21.n Response to Re: BIG BUCKS :
    Posted by bazzer61
    i would deffo back it again