You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Old tables loading up aswell as new

I find this very annoying when multitabling cash some tablesload up old 1s and some are the new tables :/

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Hi,

Are you able to provide a screenshot of this happening?

Clicking launch a new table from the lobby should always launch the new style table. Clicking Launch table should load the old style table.

• edited January 2014
    but when theres a waiting list on the tables i join  

they just pop up i know when i launce table the new 1 comes up every time but when im in a waiting list some pop up old 1s some pop up new tables
  • edited January 2014
    This is still happening
    Sorry posted this without looking at the date.
  • edited January 2014
    Hi,

We have been doing some investigations into this and are aware of what is happening.

Once a seat at a table becomes available from a waiting list that you are on, the table opens in the last known software that you played the table on. For example if you haven't played a certain table for several months it is likely that the last time you were seated at that table was using the old software.

Naturally over time this will no longer be a problem as you play more and more tables on the new software. If you do want to prevent the old tables loading all together you can open the new style table and join the waiting list from the table or the lobby again once you have closed it. 

Thanks

Sam