You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

i admit im not very good player, busted bankroll, heeeeeeelllpppp

i really enjoy poker , but seem to lose my bankroll too easy as i play beyong my means !!!! 50p / £1 and lose it to badbeats everytime .....i know the rules on not ever playing your full bankroll but its more exciting for me .

i admit i am a donk ,fish ,amateur etc , just like the double up bankroll and a quick win , tourneys seem too slow ( even though i do well ) 

say i had £500 poker bankroll what would be the best game level to play at to make a few beer tokens ?

i know im never gonna make a living at poker >>>>LOL 

would love to but dont have the patience 

advice please 

even if its GIVE UP and play bingo .......LOL

ps i like poker even when i lose , obviously i like it better when i win 

MUCH LOVE XXX

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Have you tried Sit n Go's ?
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to i admit im not very good player, busted bankroll, heeeeeeelllpppp:
    i really enjoy poker , but seem to lose my bankroll too easy as i play beyong my means !!!! 50p / £1 and lose it to badbeats everytime .....i know the rules on not ever playing your full bankroll but its more exciting for me . i admit i am a donk ,fish ,amateur etc , just like the double up bankroll and a quick win , tourneys seem too slow ( even though i do well )  say i had £500 poker bankroll what would be the best game level to play at to make a few beer tokens ? i know im never gonna make a living at poker />>>>LOL  would love to but dont have the patience  advice please  even if its GIVE UP and play bingo .......LOL ps i like poker even when i lose , obviously i like it better when i win  MUCH LOVE XXX
    Posted by donkflop
    Im pretty much the same as you want to get involved in every hand etc.. cause im inpatient and want to always get involved, my way of resolving this is to multi table  - even if its a 30p dym to keep you occupied and giving you more chance of getting a playable hand! also if you want to donk it do it on the 30p dym and not the 50p/£1 cash table lol
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to i admit im not very good player, busted bankroll, heeeeeeelllpppp:
    i really enjoy poker , but seem to lose my bankroll too easy as i play beyong my means !!!! 50p / £1 and lose it to badbeats everytime .....i know the rules on not ever playing your full bankroll but its more exciting for me . i admit i am a donk ,fish ,amateur etc , just like the double up bankroll and a quick win , tourneys seem too slow ( even though i do well )  say i had £500 poker bankroll what would be the best game level to play at to make a few beer tokens ? i know im never gonna make a living at poker />>>>LOL  would love to but dont have the patience  advice please  even if its GIVE UP and play bingo .......LOL ps i like poker even when i lose , obviously i like it better when i win  MUCH LOVE XXX
    Posted by donkflop

Is orford allowed to post with more than 1 username?

• edited February 2014
    If you are relatively new, people are going to crush you at 50/1 and you will continue to get a busted bankroll. why not start with a £100 bankroll and play 5p/10p tables with about 100 big blinds on the table at a time. this will give you a deeper stack with more room for personal error. It will also keep you from getting busted regulary. If you cannot make even a small profit at this level, you are not likely to make profit at any other level. enjoy and good luck!