You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Omaha Hi Lo Request for £3.30 dym table

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
As the title suggests! 

Im new to hi lo and have been playing at the £2.25 tables but playing 1k games at this rake will kill me. Im not comfortable playing at £5.50 in a game Im just learning so is there any chance sky can introduce a £3.30 game in hi lo (just like there is in hi)

thanks
Ger

Comments

• edited January 2014

Morning Ger.

I will send this up to Head Office.

I'm not sure they will do as you suggest, as the change would not make a significant difference to the overall PLO8 traffic, but you did ask the question, so I'll forward it to the Suits on your behalf.

Good luck with your upcoming conquest of the PLO8 DYM's, & I hope you are as successful as you already are @ PLO.

• edited January 2014
    Cheer Tikay, I appreciate that.

Ger
  • edited January 2014
    and while we are at it what has happened to £3.30 NL 6max?

None in the lobby - I was just trying to plan my next challenge and it will be a bit difficult without them.

The only £3.30 tourney in is a head hunter or DYM.
  • edited January 2014
    i would play these mind u i would play any hi/lo :@)
  • edited January 2014
    I imagine they will replace alot of the 2.25 traffic, this will benefit both the customer (paying less % rake) and sky receiving more rake (30 pence instead of 25 pence) Anyhow we will wait and see. I certainly would hugely appreciate it as it gives me a chance to compete on sharkscope leaderboards in the 2-5 dollar region. It will certainly increase my play.

Ger