You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FORUM DTD Monday 27th Jan. 2014 - Winner was EVILPINGU (DIA) who had a score of 13 pts (made 1x FT)

Comments

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 27th Jan. 2014 - Open To All Individuals With Prizes For Weekly & Monthly Top 3 Good Luck All:
    Is there anything that can be done to make the team competition fairer, or at least give it some point? In much the same way as Sky run their team comps on colours, and a random draw? We have 3 teams with twice the entrants of the others, and some teams with 1 or 2 players playing each week. Teams limited to 5 or 6 players per team, Top 3 only to count would make the team competition much more viable. We could have 20 teams per week, or 10 teams (depending upon numbers). You stay in a team for a full month cycle, and not playing is letting your side down (maybe have a substitute system) I know people enjoy their current teams, but the team competition of DTD is, frankly, a farce. If people really want to stay in current teams, then maybe split your teams in to A B C D E etc - can rank your players on previous performance and have a promotion / relegation system within the teams for a bit of extra light-hearted rivalry. If I am  lone voice, then tell me so, and I will plod on.
    Posted by Eyeman

....Diamond Won Team Game this week with just ONE entry!!!!

It has been looked at in past, Regular playing Captains felt it best left as its been for nearly 3 Years!

To help, I split My HitSquad into 2 Distinct Teams each Month, again made fairer!

I will post up the Full results over time, latley you will see it has become more open!!

GL Graham!!
  • edited January 2014
    The Individual DTD League Works, run by DTW
    The Team DTD League Works, run by HitManRV ME!!

They have always complimented each other, we throw alot of our time into keeping them running, aided respectivly by admins in each League from across all Teams, Dave Boxter, Poker Trev, Alan Maxally, Teresa betterha1f,

.....Sky Donate some prizes, but The Community Started, Supported & Run Both Leagues!

Other Options have started succesfully, like the Orfordable on friday ably run by Trev & Dave!

.....Anyone can Start their Own idea....WE STARTED OURS!!!

Good to see you back playing Graham, we missed you, TKP getting a few in again Nice One...
    BUT ITS BEEN WORKING FINE TA!!!! lol!!
  • edited January 2014
    The thing is, Dave. originally the teams were all small and similar in size. If you think it's fair to have 1 team with 20 entrants, and one team with one entrant, then we're never going to reach a  solution.

The team competition no longer works. If you want to make it fair, and a true team competition, then teams have to be of equal size (as much as possible). You don't see the Tour de France with 100 riders from 1 team and 3 or 4 from another. There's a reason for that. If you just want THS, TPT or Hit Jams to win it every time, then your scheme works wonderfully. Divide the big teams into workable sizes each month, and the team competition might become meaningful. As it is, it's a guaranteed freeroll for the big teams. Have fun with that!

Your argument that this week's team comp was won by a solo player is actually an argument against the status quo. How can a single person win a team competition merely by winning the overall? That's madeness. Each week someone wins the overall. If, by chance, the reamaining places are divided up between the other teams right, that individual can win the team event? I have never heard anything so ludicrous.

Just because something has worked in the past, does not mean it will continue to do so.

P.S. Your last sentence does you no credit. If it wourked just fine, ta. I wouldn't be making these observations.

Just asking for open debate. If I am in the huge monority, I will gladly accept that.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 27th Jan. 2014 - Open To All Individuals With Prizes For Weekly & Monthly Top 3 Good Luck All:
    The thing is, Dave. originally the teams were all small and similar in size. If you think it's fair to have 1 team with 20 entrants, and one team with one entrant, then we're never going to reacha  solution. The team competition no longer works. If you want to make it fair, and a true team competition, then teams have to be of equal size (as much as possible). You don't see the Tour de France with 100 riders from 1 team and 3 or 4 from another. There's a reason for that. If you just want THS, TPT or Hit Jams to win it every time, then your scheme works wonderfully. Divide the big teams into workable sizes each month, and the team competition might become meaningful. As it is, it's a guaranteed freeroll for the big teams. Have fun with that! Your argument that this weeks team comp was won by a solo player is actually an argument against the status quo. How can a single person win a team competition merely by winning the overall? That's madeness. Each week someone wins the overall. If, bu chance, the reamaining places are divided up between the other teams right, that individual can win the team event? I have never heard anything so ludicrous. Just because something has worked in the past, does not mean it will ocntinue to do so.
    Posted by Eyeman

pmsl!!! so dont play Team League mate, enter as IND!!!

if honest, we aint seen you much this last year, No Other Captains or regulars have complained !!

....its fluidity is its Success!! Did we not have this Debate in June 2011, pmsl!!

.....Anyway, it aint changing, lol!

It takes 4 hours of my time Mon Nite, 2 hours Tuesday Day, Many others Contribute to both Leagues Success, we certainly are not going to make it more difficult for ourselves, when all involved agreed to formats & tweeks in past!

GL Mate!!
  • edited January 2014
    past & presnt results!!!

Well Done TKP on winning First One!!!

RESULTS FROM START OF FORUM DTD TEAM LEAGUE!!!

{Started by HITMA
    N_RV May 2011}

Champions            Runners-up
    May '11  Team Knightplop
    Team HitSquad
    June '11 Team PokerTrev 
    Team HitSquad
    July '11  Team 51            
    Team PokerTrev
    Aug.'11  Team PokerTrev 
    Team 51
    Sept.'11 Team 51
                               Team HitSquad
    Oct. '11  Team HitSquad   Team 51
    Nov.'11  Team PokerTrev 
    Team Hitsquad
    Dec.'11  Team HitSquad   
    Team PokerTrev
    Jan.'12   Team PokerTrev  Team 51
    Feb.'12   DYM LegEnds     Team Hitsquad   

March12 Team HitSquad     Team PokerTrev
    April '12  Team HitSquad  Team PokerTrev
    May 12   PokerTitans        Team Hitsquad
    June 12  Team HitSquad   PokerTitans
    July 12   Team 51           
    Team HitSquad
    Aug 12   Team HitSquad   Team 51
    Sept 12  Team 51            Team HitSquad
    Oct 12   Team HitSquad   Team Diamond
    Nov 12  Team Diamond    Team HitSquad
    Dec 12   Team HitSquad   Team Diamond
    Jan 13    Team HitSquad  
    Team 51
    Feb 13    Team HitSquad  Team Diamond
    March13  Team HitSquad  Poker Titans

April 13   Team HitSquad  Poker Titans
    May 13    HitSquad Jams  Team Diamond
    June13    Team 51           HitSquad Jams
    July 13    HitSquad Jams   Team 51
    Aug.13    HitSquad Jams  Poker Titans
    Sept 13   HitSquad Jams  HitSquad Donks
    Oct 13      Poker Titans    HitSquad Donks
    Nov 13   HitSquad Donks 
    HitSquad Jams
    Dec 13     Poker Titans     HitSquad Jams
    Jan 14     HitSquad Jams  HitSquad Donks

• edited January 2014
    OK. Debate over. Everyone who wants to have a say has spoken, I am in a minority of 1.

I will continue to play, and as a member of TKP. I have played practically every week for the last 2½ years, with a 6 month self-exclusion from poker when I was having personal problems last year.

As an aside, if anyone does want to offer opinions on the current team part of DTD, I assume Dave will allow you to reply on this thread. I see it will do no good, but a little free speech never hurt.
  • edited January 2014
    Sry if I sounded Sharp Graham, but i have business to run here, like you!

We put this time in During Day to keep people informed of results, when we can grab a moment to help Community!

It Not easy to respond to Critisism on our Working Threads, articulatley, responsibly sometimes in open forum if Critiqued, please do pm me, or Mesaage me in friends of Sky Poker FB Group, as this type of debate here normally only attracts others who wish to stir a hornets nest as in past!!

It is Good to talk you are Correct!!

Back to Work for Me!!

Ps Thanks for the Many thanks from Everyone to The DTD Admins!!
    ...it really makes it all worthwhile...!!

STOP!!!!! Am kidding, we regularly get thanked & appreciated!

XxX
  • edited January 2014
    Perhaps we both should remember that Sarcasm is lowest form of Wit!!

GL Mate, hope to have Beer with you soon!
  • edited January 2014
    Is there anything that can be done to make the team competition fairer, or at least give it some point? In much the same way as Sky run their team comps on colours, and a random draw? We have 3 teams with twice the entrants of the others, and some teams with 1 or 2 players playing each week. Teams limited to 5 or 6 players per team, Top 3 only to count would make the team competition much more viable. We could have 20 teams per week, or 10 teams (depending upon numbers). You stay in a team for a full month cycle, and not playing is letting your side down (maybe have a substitute system) I know people enjoy their current teams, but the team competition of DTD is, frankly, a farce. If people really want to stay in current teams, then maybe split your teams in to A B C D E etc - can rank your players on previous performance and have a promotion / relegation system within the teams for a bit of extra light-hearted rivalry. If I am  lone voice, then tell me so, and I will plod on.
    Posted by Eyeman

Sorry but i feel that using the word 'farce' is being disrespectful to the effort and organisation that people put in to, not only putting on the DTD but, promoting players to play in them. THS have split their team, however, i can say that a lot is done to promote a good team 'atmosphere'. Surely its a matter of other teams getting more members and promoting good poker rather than diluting it with teams of five. A team of one won it this week though i'm sure that team has more members and could have provided more on the night. Lets not decry the effort made by individuals to represent their teams and promote playing. Lets raise the participation rather than dilute it. DTD has introduced prizes for individual perforfomances over the week and month. Its not for the organisers to sort out and calling it a farce is wrong imo. Maybe starting your own one may show you the difficulties involved. Good luck sir!
  • edited January 2014
    Apology for word, "farce".
  • edited January 2014
    Apology Accepted!!

Apology for Tone!!!! LOLOL!

My Wife always says that too!!
  • edited January 2014
    Hi Hitman, DTW and the rest of the admin team.
     Myself along with many others really appreciate all the effort you and the other admins put in to this and im sure it takes you hours on end, I have only been part of this for a short time but love it and cant wait to get home from work on a monday and play dtd games it so much different to any other nite and also my favorite one of the week.. I normally cant wait till the following monday to do it all over again as it is run so well, keep up the great work u do a fantasic job thanks again...
  • edited January 2014
    I firmly beleive this is a fanastic tournment were everyon is involved, i think that if any alteration where need to  teams it would be very unfair on all the hard work the team captains have made to build there team up, and if you in a team with small numbers no harm in doing a massive recruitment driver putting posts out there as many players play the dtd that are not involved in any teams at the moment its just a case of finding them and chatting to them in chat window or be message.

I for one love the DTD mondays i always play when i am not working on monday nights, first class competition and run very well indeed.
    well played to all involved again another great sucess
  • edited January 2014
    Sounds like one of our golf weekends, you'll always have the moaners.
    If it ain't broke don't fix it..... format seems to be spot on, it's up to us indies
    to group up n maybe cap how many to a team. I'm more than happy to join a
    team or start one.
    Look forward to next Monday, it's events like this that keeps me at sites.
    So keep up the good work Hitman n i'll see you on the tables.
    Thxs stanford07.
  • edited January 2014
    I firmly beleive this is a fanastic tournment were everyon is involved, i think that if any alteration where need to  teams it would be very unfair on all the hard work the team captains have made to build there team up, and if you in a team with small numbers no harm in doing a massive recruitment driver putting posts out there as many players play the dtd that are not involved in any teams at the moment its just a case of finding them and chatting to them in chat window or be message. I for one love the DTD mondays i always play when i am not working on monday nights, first class competition and run very well indeed. well played to all involved again another great sucess
    Posted by haylez83
    So basically, if you have attracted (lets not kid ourselves - "said yes to") more members, you deserve an advantage, and to hell with fairness?

Look, I am not a moaner, and this discussion is taking place elsewhere in a considered manner. 

DTD is an individual event. I love it. I play it whenever I can. The team aspect adds a little fun, but when one team has 20 regulalr runners and another team has one runner, it obviously isn't functioning as a team event. When a single runner can win the team event, it becomes plain wrong.

I was just suggesting alternatives to the team side of the event to add fairness. 

The problem is historical, and probably can't be resolved. Back in the day, a limit should have been put on number of people in each team. After "X" members, you form / join a new team. IIf nevessary that team could be Hit Squad 2. TKP2 etc.
    However, we can't uninvent the wheel, so we have what we have and have to try and make the best of it.

As an aside, I appreciate the hard work that goes into the event each week. I really do.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 27th Jan. 2014 - Open To All Individuals With Prizes For Weekly & Monthly Top 3 Good Luck All : So basically, if you have attracted (lets not kid ourselves - "said yes to") more members, you deserve an advantage, and to hell with fairness? Look, I am not a moaner, and this discussion is taking place elsewhere in a considered manner.  DTD is an individual event. I love it. I play it whenever I can. The team aspect adds a little fun, but when one team has 20 regulalr runners and another team has one runner, it obviously isn't functioning as a team event. When a single runner can win the team event, it becomes plain wrong. I was just suggesting alternatives to the team side of the event to add fairness.  As an aside, I appreciate the hard work that goes into the event each week. I really do.
    Posted by Eyeman
    Hi Eyman.
    Firstly......It's great to see you getting involved and making suggestions with a view to improve things, so thank you for your input.

I am a little tied up, but would be happy to discuss this in greater length and hopefully also get some possitive input from other players too.

If you can give me a little more time to respond a little later, then hopefully we can open up a positive discussion for all.

Thanks
    Pokertrev..
  • edited January 2014
    Yes, THS and TPT have had a more open recruitment policy, and have built there teams this way (incidentally this is no longer true of THS as we have realised the need to control numbers a little).  To suggest that these teams success has come purely through strength of number is frankly a little insulting.  I can only speak for HitSquad but I'm sure the same is true of TPT, but there has been an awful lot of work put in by a lot of people to grow the team and to improve our players.  This is clearly evident on our results outside of DTD and indeed outside of Sky Poker. 

Eyeman, I accept you have valid concerns over the structure of the team element of the DTD competition but to blame this on other peoples pro activity and hard work is just wrong in my opinion.  There is literally nothing stopping any other team doing exactly what THS and TPT have done if they choose to.
  • edited January 2014

Many Thanks to BOXSTER for doing a Great Job of the Thread & the Table n1

Very Well Played to this weeks Winner EVILPINGU (DIA) who had a score of 13 pts (made 1x FT) & Wins Entry to Mondays £33 BH GL in that

Very Well Done to both :-

2nd Place  18AND5TIME (DRA) who had a score of 21 pts (made 1x FT) & Wins Entry to next weeks Forum DTD

3rd Place  MONDO1985   (Hit-Jams) who had a score of 28 pts & Wins Entry to next weeks Forum DTD

ROBBIEROTT (TKP) won DTD1

Well Done to all that made Final Tables Tonight & to Everyone that Cashed

Has been another Great Night of Poker & we'll see you all next week
  • edited January 2014

Apologies for the delay with the Monthly Table for January, it will be posted ASAP 
    Thanks
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 27th Jan. 2014 - Open To All Individuals With Prizes For Weekly & Monthly Top 3 Good Luck All : So basically, if you have attracted (lets not kid ourselves - "said yes to") more members, you deserve an advantage, and to hell with fairness? Look, I am not a moaner, and this discussion is taking place elsewhere in a considered manner.  DTD is an individual event. I love it. I play it whenever I can. The team aspect adds a little fun, but when one team has 20 regulalr runners and another team has one runner, it obviously isn't functioning as a team event. When a single runner can win the team event, it becomes plain wrong. I was just suggesting alternatives to the team side of the event to add fairness.  The problem is historical, and probably can't be resolved. Back in the day, a limit should have been put on number of people in each team. After "X" members, you form / join a new team. If nevessary that team could be Hit Squad 2. TKP2 etc. However, we can't uninvent the wheel, so we have what we have and have to try and make the best of it. As an aside, I appreciate the hard work that goes into the event each week. I really do.
    Posted by Eyeman
    Graham I see your point about team balance but maybe if other teams put in the same effort as TPT and Hitsquad do then maybe we would have a more balanced competition. Yes we do get some players just making one post saying can I join your team and we never hear of them again but the majority of our recruits come from playing other TPT members at the tables. I have had many players asking me what TPT is and what are the advantages of joining a team (not just TPT I mean any team). Final tables especially surprise some opponents when they see the TPT rail and wonder whats going on. That is the major way that we get recruits to the team. We have seen our numbers swell rapidly over the last 6 months but that is the nature of the beast as our numbers increase then so does the publicity for the team.
     Bear in mind also that although our member list now stands at 107 by my reckoning at least 40 of those are not currently active on Sky Poker. With regards to the DTD we do not recruit solely for DTD players although that is welcome and considering the size of the team our DTD turnout is quite modest. It is only recently that we have broken the 20 barrier and this week we were down to 15. Surely it wouldn't take too much effort for some of the other teams to catch up if they want to, and I can tell you  that is not the case with all teams.
  • edited January 2014

I didn't really want to wade in and post an opinion on this, because I usually keep my mouth shut ;)

...but I'm on my lunch break, so figured I'd chuck in my thoughts.

Yes, it would make perfect sense for all teams to have the same number of participants. Eleven players on a football team; five players on a basketball team; fifteen players in a rugby squad. You don't have an imbalance there because, well... as you have alluded to - correctly, to some degree - it just isn't fair, is it?

And if this was a serious contest, I would agree. One hundred percent. Each team would be capped at (for instance) thirty members; rules would be set; penalties would be implemented for missing games; etc, etc.

But - for me at least - DTD, and more broadly, the function of each team, has never been about that. I'm a relatively new member of The HitSquad. Did I join because I thought they were the best team on Sky, with the biggest clout? No (sorry Dave!). Did I join because I thought they could help advance my game further than any other? No again. I joined because there was a core group of guys and girls that seemed to enjoy their games, and I thought it would be good to get to know a few of these people a little better. Forum friendship, if you like. 

It would be relatively simple to implement a more rigid form of team-based competition, but the problem you will have is that - and somebody correct me if I'm speaking out of turn here - most forum regulars on Sky would rather a relaxed, no-strings, form of contest than a regimented league/ladder format, as you have alluded to. There are plenty of tournaments on every evening that takes care of serious competition.

This is just a bit of fun on the side, and we all like some of that ;)

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 27th Jan. 2014 - Winner was EVILPINGU (DIA) who had a score of 13 pts (made 1x FT) & Wins Entry to Mondays £33 BH GL in that:
    I didn't really want to wade in and post an opinion on this, because I usually keep my mouth shut ;) ...but I'm on my lunch break, so figured I'd chuck in my thoughts. Yes, it would make perfect sense for all teams to have the same number of participants. Eleven players on a football team; five players on a basketball team; fifteen players in a rugby squad. You don't have an imbalance there because, well... as you have alluded to - correctly, to some degree - it just isn't fair, is it? And if this was a serious contest, I would agree. One hundred percent. Each team would be capped at (for instance) thirty members; rules would be set; penalties would be implemented for missing games; etc, etc. But - for me at least - DTD, and more broadly, the function of each team, has never been about that. I'm a relatively new member of The HitSquad. Did I join because I thought they were the best team on Sky, with the biggest clout? No (sorry Dave!). Did I join because I thought they could help advance my game further than any other? No again. I joined because there was a core group of guys and girls that seemed to enjoy their games, and I thought it would be good to get to know a few of these people a little better. Forum friendship, if you like.  It would be relatively simple to implement a more rigid form of team-based competition, but the problem you will have is that - and somebody correct me if I'm speaking out of turn here - most forum regulars on Sky would rather a relaxed, no-strings, form of contest than a regimented league/ladder format, as you have alluded to. There are plenty of tournaments on every evening that takes care of serious competition. This is just a bit of fun on the side, and we all like some of that ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    Excellent, well-reasoned post. I think I (and everyone) have come to the conclusion that, as you say, the team competition aspect is a bit of fun, and shouldn't be taken seriously.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 27th Jan. 2014 - Winner was EVILPINGU (DIA) who had a score of 13 pts (made 1x FT) & Wins Entry to Mondays £33 BH GL in that:
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 27th Jan. 2014 - Winner was EVILPINGU (DIA) who had a score of 13 pts (made 1x FT) & Wins Entry to Mondays £33 BH GL in that : Excellent, well-reasoned post. I think I (and everyone) have come to the conclusion that, as you say, the team competition aspect is a bit of fun, and shouldn't be taken seriously.
    Posted by Eyeman
    Thanks - I only do well-reasoned posts ;)
  • edited January 2014
    I didn't really want to wade in and post an opinion on this, because I usually keep my mouth shut ;) ...but I'm on my lunch break, so figured I'd chuck in my thoughts. Yes, it would make perfect sense for all teams to have the same number of participants. Eleven players on a football team; five players on a basketball team; fifteen players in a rugby squad. You don't have an imbalance there because, well... as you have alluded to - correctly, to some degree - it just isn't fair, is it? And if this was a serious contest, I would agree. One hundred percent. Each team would be capped at (for instance) thirty members; rules would be set; penalties would be implemented for missing games; etc, etc. But - for me at least - DTD, and more broadly, the function of each team, has never been about that. I'm a relatively new member of The HitSquad. Did I join because I thought they were the best team on Sky, with the biggest clout? No (sorry Dave!). Did I join because I thought they could help advance my game further than any other? No again. I joined because there was a core group of guys and girls that seemed to enjoy their games, and I thought it would be good to get to know a few of these people a little better. Forum friendship, if you like.  It would be relatively simple to implement a more rigid form of team-based competition, but the problem you will have is that - and somebody correct me if I'm speaking out of turn here - most forum regulars on Sky would rather a relaxed, no-strings, form of contest than a regimented league/ladder format, as you have alluded to. There are plenty of tournaments on every evening that takes care of serious competition. This is just a bit of fun on the side, and we all like some of that ;)
    Posted by Slipwater

Excellent Post Brian Thank You!!!!!!!

Highlited is ONE OF MAIN REASON's I hope People Join!!

Rest is just sublime!! I may have to make you My HitSquad Team Diplomat, as I have a coarser Tongue, that is sometimes misread!!

Thanks also to Eyeman for taking time to consider others opinion, as I do try to myself!!

.........and they ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 27th Jan. 2014 - Winner was EVILPINGU (DIA) who had a score of 13 pts (made 1x FT) & Wins Entry to Mondays £33 BH GL in that : Excellent, well-reasoned post. I think I (and everyone) have come to the conclusion that, as you say, the team competition aspect is a bit of fun, and shouldn't be taken seriously.
    Posted by Eyeman
    Ty Graham!!
  • edited January 2014
    Sorry for the delay but here is the Monthly Table.
    This is the first time I have done the Monthly so hope all is corrrect.
    Had to compose a new spreadsheet so fingers crossed calculations are correct.
    Please let me know of any errors or ommisions. <td align="CENTER" valign="MIDDLE" style="border:1p

Pos Player 27 Jan 20 Jan 13 Jan 6 Jan Entries ave of best 3

1 Roguecell 44 7 25 91 4 25.33

2 pomfrittes 34 36 60 32 4 34.00

3 VESPAPX 62 87 18 45 4 41.67

4 BENALMAN 160 74 32 20 4 42.00

5 WILHELM 118 63 35 56 4 51.33

6 HITMAN_RV 41 56 134 63 4 53.33

7 SOLACK 58 21 84 101 4 54.33

8 FLYINGDAGG 106 68 61 38 4 55.67

9 dabossman 36 118 21 206 4 58.33

10 MRBURNS4
    50 101 30 3 60.33

11 HEAVY22 102
    21 59 3 60.67

12 DARK4NIGHT 147 27 111 46 4 61.33

13 RIVERRICK 128 20 61 103 4 61.33

14 BBMIKE 65 86 94 44 4 65.00

15 WYNNE1938 146 162 30 23 4 66.33

16 GBUK 87
    28 86 3 67.00

17 CENACHAV 97 121 66 50 4 71.00

18 stokefc 136 54 53 111 4 72.67

19 Slipwater 160 23 37
    3 73.33

20 Boxster 72 42 153 112 4 75.33

21 Leviathon 153 66 105 57 4 76.00

22 LEVIATHON 153 66 105 57 4 76.00

23 SHIRLEY02 130 52 155 64 4 82.00

24 luvBWFC 60 84 298 103 4 82.33

25 -Typhoon-
    65 99 83 3 82.33

26 SAMANTHA25 64 206 159 27 4 83.33

27 POKERTREV 84 84 184 91 4 86.33

28 betterha1f 110 102 123 49 4 87.00

29 MAXALLY 91 178 99 72 4 87.33

30 DAY4EIRE76
    149 63 59 3 90.33

31 ray01 130 45 100
    3 91.67

32 18AND5TIME 21 92 192 163 4 92.00

33 Tsaaaar 128 25 132 165 4 95.00

34 TSAAAAR 128 25 132 165 4 95.00

35 fire23 159 71 154 62 4 95.67

36 bolesAA 37 157 248 99 4 97.67

37 DANGERDAI 99 73 145 123 4 98.33

38 KEITH1960
    162 67 69 3 99.33

39 supercrazy 155 44 100 204 4 99.67

40 KOHAN 135 134
  • edited January 2014

Looks ok to me m8.  
  • edited January 2014
    57,58 & 59 seem to be duplicates?   Good job tho and effort is appreciated.

• edited January 2014
    57,58 & 59 seem to be duplicates?   Good job tho and effort is appreciated.  
    Posted by Glenelg
    You aren't sure? ;)
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 27th Jan. 2014 - Winner was EVILPINGU (DIA) who had a score of 13 pts (made 1x FT) & Wins Entry to Mondays £33 BH GL in that : You aren't sure? ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    At this late hour things can get a bit blurry!  & I like to be polite ;-)