You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is Happy Hours Promotion Finished?

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat

Is the Happy hours promotion now finished and replaced by Happy Days?

Thanks

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Only on Sunday, Monday - Happy Days.
  • edited January 2014
    Hi there,

Happy Days are likely to return in the future (schedule will be announced a short while ahead of each period). They might be limited to weekends, they might not... nothing like a bit of suspense!

Happy Hours are unlikely to be making a come back though. We basically found they only had a very limited effect, but I personally believe there will be more Happy Days Hours in the month than Happy Hour Hours. If you know what I mean.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Is Happy Hours Promotion Finished?:
    Hi there, Happy Days are likely to return in the future (schedule will be announced a short while ahead of each period). They might be limited to weekends, they might not... nothing like a bit of suspense! Happy Hours are unlikely to be making a come back though. We basically found they only had a very limited effect, but I personally believe there will be more Happy Days Hours in the month than Happy Hour Hours. If you know what I mean.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Oh so the regular Happy Hours are gone now too?

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Is Happy Hours Promotion Finished? : Oh so the regular Happy Hours are gone now too?
    Posted by Lambert180

Replaced by regular unhappy hours presumably.

Happy Days. Did Ralph Malph ever work again after that?
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Is Happy Hours Promotion Finished? : Replaced by regular unhappy hours presumably. Happy Days. Did Ralph Malph ever work again after that?
    Posted by YOYOY
    I am afraid we are all far too young to know the reference you speak of.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Is Happy Hours Promotion Finished? : Replaced by regular unhappy hours presumably. Happy Days. Did Ralph Malph ever work again after that?
    Posted by YOYOY
    He was the Voice for Eric in the dungeons and dragons cartoons :)