You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Question of the day - 29/01/14

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat

What else are you doing when you normally play poker?

Comments

• edited January 2014
    no drinking button on the vote :@)
  • edited January 2014
    None of the above.
    I [and the family] all work from home.  I have to be available all day to respond to problems, so, I guess I play whilst at work. Lucky eh?

As an aside, I have been asked twice about my poker alias.
    Firstly, yes I am female, but hardly a girl, I'm knocking on a bit.
    The Macac part is not a misspelling of Macca, it's a nonsense word made up of my kids names {Ma]tt, [Ca]rl & [C]allum
    All my online usernames start with macac, it's easy for me to remember.  One of my kids went through the online registration process for me here, he chose macacgirl. When it came to choosing the poker alias, I wrongly assumed that it had to be the same as my username. That's why it's stupid. It could be worse, courtesy of my son again, my banking username is macacb umface.

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Question of the day - 29/01/14:
    None of the above. I [and the family] all work from home.  I have to be available all day to respond to problems, so, I guess I play whilst at work. Lucky eh? As an aside, I have been asked twice about my poker alias. Firstly, yes I am female, but hardly a girl, I'm knocking on a bit. The Macac part is not a misspelling of Macca, it's a nonsense word made up of my kids names {Ma]tt, [Ca]rl & [C]allum All my online usernames start with macac, it's easy for me to remember.  One of my kids went through the online registration process for me here, he chose macacgirl. When it came to choosing the poker alias, I wrongly assumed that it had to be the same as my username. That's why it's stupid. It could be worse, courtesy of my son again, my banking username is macacb umface.
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    Proper lunchtime belly laugh!

:D
  • edited January 2014

"Drinking beer" should be an option.