You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

problems with getting disconnected while playing on sky?

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
This happpened to me this after noon.

I spoke to customer care and they said everything was fine with sky, it didn't affect any1 else at the table.

My interent connection was fine, i was connected to the internet all the time.

After it disconnected says "please wait will trying to recoonect you"

When i'm "reconnected" i can still play at the tables, but in the download browser i need to relog back in.

Any1 else had similiar issues inthe last few days?
theman852 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £10.22
haidyboy Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £24.32
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • A

LARSON7 Raise  £0.50 £0.65 £32.29
nickd49931 Fold     
ransom20 Fold     
jimmyjam04 All-in  £1.04 £1.69 £0.00
theman852 Call  £0.99 £2.68 £9.23
haidyboy Raise  £2.90 £5.58 £21.42
LARSON7 Fold     
theman852 Call  £1.96 £7.54 £7.27
Flop

• A

theman852 All-in  £7.27 £14.81 £0.00
haidyboy Fold     
theman852 Unmatched bet  £7.27 £7.54 £7.27
theman852 Show

jimmyjam04 Show

Turn

River

theman852 Win Two Pairs, 7s and 3s £6

Comments

• edited January 2014
    hi mt had the same problem last night an today last night it wouldnt let me connect again i put a post up earlier 2day about it aye nvr got to play one hand an lost my stake which is what i was moaning about ive had problems b4 but not as much on the download 
  • edited January 2014
    "When i'm "reconnected" i can still play at the tables, but in the download browser i need to relog back in."

Are you getting your names mixed up - either the download or the browser but surely the two don't go together?
  • edited January 2014
    FC from the download,

Not the browser
  • edited January 2014

Been having problems with the play in the browser all week after about 25 mins it starts running slow  and miss other players bets then it comes back with time bar just about to run out  happened not long ago dont have this on other site i play on and never had this on old format.

• edited January 2014
    So quite a few people have had connection issues recently but its all our internet connection haha 
    Funny that Sky have had a lot of updates going on of late... 'From 4am to 8am Sky Poker will be unavailable' 

Maybe as case for Area 51?
  • edited January 2014
    I've always found the download very flaky, and would drop connections very easily and regularly. I now play exclusively via the browser and only get 1 or 2 disconnections a day.

Never had any problems with any other poker software, almost never have any problems with any other internet connected sites/software.
  • edited January 2014
    Yep serious connection issues in the last 2 weeks here. I get d/c about 3 times per game.

Ger 
  • edited January 2014
    It's really laggy aswell!

Was pretty funny the convo with CC it lasted 50 minutes:| and was just a staunch it's your fault
  • edited January 2014
    Larson, would you have been on at CC for 50 minutes if you didn't flop the A and the guy with 7 9 rivered 2 pair? Genuine question.