You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Unable to play poker

Hi guys,

For a long time now, I've been unable to access any of the tables here at Sky Poker. It's been this way ever since the new table setups have been around.

I don't have access to a computer so I used to play poker on my Android phone. Whilst the older layout was active this wasn't a problem whereas ever since the change, I've been unable to access any tables regardless of which mobile browser I've tried. All I get is a blue screen telling me that either my connection is no good (which isn't the case) or that I've not updated to the lastest version of Flash Player (this, also, isn't the case).

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue while playing on their mobile or tablet and if you've managed to solve the issue and are now able to play at the tables?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I enjoy playing poker here and can't rely on an app as the Sky Poker app hasn't been made yet.

Thanks in advance,
- James

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Mine has gone off all night during playing the mini.... Its a joke! Nothing wrong with my internet I could access every other site. Luckily I got two heads to get some of my buy in back...
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Unable to play poker:
    Hi guys, For a long time now, I've been unable to access any of the tables here at Sky Poker. It's been this way ever since the new table setups have been around. I don't have access to a computer so I used to play poker on my Android phone. Whilst the older layout was active this wasn't a problem whereas ever since the change, I've been unable to access any tables regardless of which mobile browser I've tried. All I get is a blue screen telling me that either my connection is no good (which isn't the case) or that I've not updated to the lastest version of Flash Player (this, also, isn't the case). I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue while playing on their mobile or tablet and if you've managed to solve the issue and are now able to play at the tables? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I enjoy playing poker here and can't rely on an app as the Sky Poker app hasn't been made yet. Thanks in advance, - James
    Posted by KidCarter
     Hi Kid, have you tried sending an email to ask for help from the technical team?---- I'm sure they will move heaven and earth slightly to the left and up a bit to help you out---- gl
  • edited January 2014
    I too am unable to play poker.

No problem with the software, though. It's all me.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Unable to play poker:
    In Response to Unable to play poker :  Hi Kid, have you tried sending an email to ask for help from the technical team?---- I'm sure they will move heaven and earth slightly to the left and up a bit to help you out---- gl
    Posted by oynutter
    As of yet, I haven't. As I'm so used to being on forums, my first port of call is always to ask the community rather than go directly to the source. I'll send them an email right away and hope that they're able to help me resolve this issue :)
  • edited January 2014
    Hi Kid,

Play on mobile and tablet is now enabled as you can see in this thread here.

We have done a lot of testing round Android devices. I would reccomend using Google Chrome to play from your device. If you are still experiencing difficulties a screenshot of the issue either on here or to Customer Care should enable us to help you with this.

Sam
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Unable to play poker:
    Hi Kid, Play on mobile and tablet is now enabled as you can see in this  thread here. We have done a lot of testing round Android devices. I would reccomend using Google Chrome to play from your device. If you are still experiencing difficulties a screenshot of the issue either on here or to Customer Care should enable us to help you with this. Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Hi Sam,

Thanks for letting me know about that thread. I wasn't previously aware of it. I've just played in a tournament with no issues at all.
    Thanks for the help :)

- James
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Unable to play poker:
    Hi guys, For a long time now, I've been unable to access any of the tables here at Sky Poker. It's been this way ever since the new table setups have been around. I don't have access to a computer so I used to play poker on my Android phone. Whilst the older layout was active this wasn't a problem whereas ever since the change, I've been unable to access any tables regardless of which mobile browser I've tried. All I get is a blue screen telling me that either my connection is no good (which isn't the case) or that I've not updated to the lastest version of Flash Player (this, also, isn't the case). I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue while playing on their mobile or tablet and if you've managed to solve the issue and are now able to play at the tables? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I enjoy playing poker here and can't rely on an app as the Sky Poker app hasn't been made yet. Thanks in advance, - James
    Posted by KidCarter
    mines the same m8 .//?