You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Boxing, Khan v Floyd.

edited February 2014 in Betting Chat

20/1 for Amir to win by KO/TKO or DQ.......

Best priced 13/2 to win the fight, surely he can't win on points, is the 20/1 (boylesports) any good?

Patriotic moniez n all that.

http://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/floyd-mayweather-v-amir-khan/method-of-victory

Comments

• edited February 2014
    u told me khan will beat mayweather so 20/1 gd value

i think he aint got any chance at all mayweather is in a diff league
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Boxing, Khan v Floyd.:
    u told me khan will beat mayweather so 20/1 gd value i think he aint got any chance at all mayweather is in a diff league
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    I agree with you. But 20/1 is kinda good value.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Boxing, Khan v Floyd.:
    20/1 for Amir to win by KO/TKO or DQ....... Best priced 13/2 to win the fight, surely he can't win on points, is the 20/1 (boylesports) any good? Patriotic moniez n all that. http://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/floyd-mayweather-v-amir-khan/method-of-victory
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    i no ive had a few big boxing bets go down the swanny ( unluckily so :-) ) so take no notice of me but in my opinion amir khans style is made for floyd mayweather, he will come rushing in throwing fast combinations with his chin in the air and walk onto shots all night, mayweather usually wins via unanimous decision but im predicting a late stoppage for this one.
  • edited February 2014
    Doubt this fight will even take place, if it does its a mismatch. Amir khan't beat floyd, well he could maybe if he had a baseball bat and a steel chair..Floyd hasnt stopped anybody in a long time, other than his sucker punch on victor ortiz, but fully expect him to stop Khan if this fight happens..Rumour has it he announces his next opponent after the superbowl, which he apparently has bet 10million on lol