You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A good Xmas

Hi all - not been a great year for me (don't mean poker) but one thing i've found is this sky poker thing and the community. Really enjoyed my first few months on here and the banter that has been going on. Hope the sky poker team and all of us here in the community have a great xmas.

Take care all

Love Steve x

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to A good Xmas:
    Hi all - not been a great year for me (don't mean poker) but one thing i've found is this sky poker thing and the community. Really enjoyed my first few months on here and the banter that has been going on. Hope the sky poker team and all of us here in the community have a great xmas. Take care all Love Steve x
    Posted by kalooki8

Back atcha Steve xxx
  • edited December 2009
    i've found is this sky poker thing and the community. Really enjoyed my first few months on here and the banter that has been going on.
    Posted by kalooki8
    that's great to hear.

i hope you had a fantastic Christmas
  • edited December 2009
    Hi all - not been a great year for me (don't mean poker) but one thing i've found is this sky poker thing and the community. Really enjoyed my first few months on here and the banter that has been going on. Hope the sky poker team and all of us here in the community have a great xmas. Take care all Love Steve x
    Posted by kalooki8

Thankyou Chaplain. I know you won't be taking part in tonight's 'winners' freeroll but I hope you will find time in your busy religious schedule to pray for those lost souls who cheated to be there.

;)