You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hand not visible

Ive had this issue a few times so thought it would be constructive to give some feedback.

When moving to a new table, through balancing, I was immeadietely in the action but could not see my hand?  hand id is #739255441

This is on the new software via the dc.

Hope this helps.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    This happened again tonight and was one of the hands below:

Any chance of some feed back on this?
  • edited February 2014
    Hi,

Thanks for this. The hand numbers are very useful. I have passed this to our development team to look into. 

If this does happen again please can you provide the hand number once more. It appears that it may be the first hand that you receive on a new table.

I will keep you posted with updates.

Sam
  • edited February 2014
    Thanks for your reply.

As stated in op it is the first hand at a new tbl.  In addition to this nearly everytime I get moved to a new tbl I can not see the community cards, showdown hands of the first hand, when i am not involved. Think there is definitely a glitch there that needs to be patched.  Has not cost me anything yet but would not be happy if this happened in say a bubble situation or tournament defining hand?
  • edited March 2014
    Playing in a tournament today - just now and the same issue happened!
    Hand number: 
    Are you any where near finding the problem/ finding a resolution to this issue?
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Bigshann,

Yes we are working on this. I understand that it is frustrating and apologies for this.

We have a couple of instances that we are looking into and all examples that we get are useful for us in finding a solution.