You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Poker Trilogy Freerolls

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
Can I just say a very well done sky this is fantastic promo IMO.

I said this a while back to do something like this as it makes people at least put a little effort in. It annoys me a little when you see people asking for the password or complaining too much about Freerolls. This sorts it out I think.

I think 1000 points is doable for many people.

I usually get around 1000 but this month I may try and get a little more to try and get to 2000.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    I dont think these freerolls are gunna be that good,

Because the bar is set so low on what you have to earn when it comes to them starting there is gunna be around 1000+ players in them which for a £4k freeroll will probly be around £250 for 1st or i may be way out on my estimate lol.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to The Poker Trilogy Freerolls:
    Can I just say a very well done sky this is fantastic promo IMO. I said this a while back to do something like this as it makes people at least put a little effort in. It annoys me a little when you see people asking for the password or complaining too much about Freerolls. This sorts it out I think. I think 1000 points is doable for many people. I usually get around 1000 but this month I may try and get a little more to try and get to 2000.
    Posted by stuarty117
    Thanks Stuarty, good luck!
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: The Poker Trilogy Freerolls:
    I dont think these freerolls are gunna be that good, Because the bar is set so low on what you have to earn when it comes to them starting there is gunna be around 1000+ players in them which for a £4k freeroll will probly be around £250 for 1st or i may be way out on my estimate lol.
    Posted by kidwiz10
    These are fantastic for players that only play low stakes it gives them something to aim for at the end of the month.

People last month complained as they would need 10k or so in points for the PS4 promo now you can qualify for a nice sized FR for putting in a little effort.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: The Poker Trilogy Freerolls : These are fantastic for players that only play low stakes it gives them something to aim for at the end of the month. People last month complained as they would need 10k or so in points for the PS4 promo now you can qualify for a nice sized FR for putting in a little effort.
    Posted by stuarty117
    But thats the thing all those players that play now and again seme to be getting alot of the great promos yet those who just make priority dont get anything that good.

You get 2 freerolls which your playing against all the regs on the site but besides that there is nothing actually any good about priority.

Its like this month i earned well over 30000 points and im not a high stakes player anything up to NL50 really but dont get anything which is gunna make me wanna go for that amount this month.

But last few months it just seems thebest thing to do is not go for priority as the promos are much better there.
  • edited February 2014
    I'm loving this promo. 1000-3000 points is something small stakes players can have a go at and it's a nice touch by Sky Poker. It's also nice to be writing something positive about Sky poker, normally I'm moaning about the annoying guests on the TV channel or the amount of rubbish about american football that seems to be on the TV nowadays. 

This is good though, more of this and less talking about american football please
  • edited February 2014

Can you explain how people that play now and then get great promos ?
    Nothing good for priority ?
    Do you get off on moaning ?

In Response to Re: The Poker Trilogy Freerolls : But thats the thing all those players that play now and again seme to be getting alot of the great promos yet those who just make priority dont get anything that good. You get 2 freerolls which your playing against all the regs on the site but besides that there is nothing actually any good about priority. Its like this month i earned well over 30000 points and im not a high stakes player anything up to NL50 really but dont get anything which is gunna make me wanna go for that amount this month. But last few months it just seems thebest thing to do is not go for priority as the promos are much better there.
    Posted by kidwiz10
  • edited February 2014
    Can you explain how people that play now and then get great promos ? Nothing good for priority ? Do you get off on moaning ? In Response to Re: The Poker Trilogy Freerolls :
    Posted by day4eire76
    The ones that say im moaning are the ones that are actually clueless.

Im saying that as of the last few months all the non priority players keep getting very good promos which would be better to be eligable for them than to be in priority!.
  • edited February 2014
    So don't play so much and not make the 10,000 points.

Either that or stop whinging.
  • edited February 2014
    This is a great promotion that allows players of all stakes to benefit. The maximum I've ever made in a month was 1500 points, so achieving 2000 will be hard - but I will give it a go!
  • edited February 2014
    This is a great promotion that allows players of all stakes to benefit. The maximum I've ever made in a month was 1500 points, so achieving 2000 will be hard - but I will give it a go!
    Posted by peter27
    Exactly Peter

I make around 1200 or so a month this is one of the first promos in a long I can actually take part in. I am aiming for 2000 myself to get into two big freerolls.

Fantastic sky.
  • edited February 2014
    Gl Stuarty and Peter in reaching 2k.

Peter to get more points did you ever fancy playing a bit of cash at 4nl? Especially if they are offering double points, like at the weekend.

If you just play your game, you couldn't really go far wrong with cash at 4nl.
  • edited February 2014
    I PLAY ON MICRO STAKES AND AVERAGE 200 POINTS A MONTH LOL