You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Petition to get a PS4 for u_sud_fold

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
Please post if you think Sky should give u_sud_fold a ps4 package.

He/she accumulated 22498 points and missed out by about 90.

In doing so will have spent over 3 grand in rake, so I feel he/she deserves one.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    He's good enough to win one in the PS4 freeroll!
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Petition to get a PS4 for u_sud_fold:
    Please post if you think Sky should give u_sud_fold a ps4 package. He/she accumulated 22498 points and missed out by about 90. In doing so will have spent over 3 grand in rake, so I feel he/she deserves one.
    Posted by ajs4385

You've won one, so if you feel that badly for him/her, just give them yours.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Petition to get a PS4 for u_sud_fold:
    In Response to Petition to get a PS4 for u_sud_fold : You've won one, so if you feel that badly for him/her, just give them yours.
    Posted by FCHD
    Think you should hold your tongue
    Everyone knew the score and there will always be a bubble whatever the comp!
    sending petitions about promos to CS can only have a negative effect in the long run IMHO
    You protest too much ajs
  • edited February 2014
    Hardly a protest lol

Just felt sorry for him

And some people say there's a nice community spirit at Sky.
  • edited February 2014
    Rules are rules. Are you going to start demanding tournament seats for people who bubble a satellite when they get it AIPF with AA and lose?
  • edited February 2014
    If you give one to 11th place, won't 12th place want one?

There has to be a cut off somewhere. Plus, the guys who are in and around the top 10 are putting more money in the middle on one pot than a ps4 costs so surely if he wanted one bad enough he could buy it without breaking the bank 
  • edited February 2014
    I guess his point is there is around 6k points between 11th/12th, so its only 11th who has really got a rough deal - though I am sure whoever came 10th made a big effort to beat him, I do agree that in this particular instance, it would be a nice gesture of sky to add an extra package to the fund but I cant see it happening
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Petition to get a PS4 for u_sud_fold:
    Please post if you think Sky should give u_sud_fold a ps4 package. He/she accumulated 22498 points and missed out by about 90. In doing so will have spent over 3 grand in rake, so I feel he/she deserves one.
    Posted by ajs4385
    Could he not just buy one himself. He did win UKOPS 1 for over £6,000 a couple of months ago!
  • edited February 2014
    Sky should give him/her some soap as they appear to like suds.

• edited February 2014
    Anyway there appears to be a problem with his/her points total so they may well end up getting one anyway.
  • edited February 2014
    Thanks for the positive and negative support lol;-), sky made a mistake with my points I actually accumulated 22598, putting me in 10th spot.... This has been confirmed by the poker manager and I've just received an email saying 

"I have confirmed with my Poker Manager that you will win a PS4 as stated, and that he will contact you on Monday morning with further details.

Apologies for the confusion."

Donna what there gonna do about foldufairy, wud seem harsh and wrong if they take it away from him!

Also yes I did win 6k ukops, but that doesn't last long when you've got a mrs like mine ;-)

• edited February 2014
    dont deserve it...!! worst player on the site imo 
    him or another bum philany2_Q
  • edited February 2014
    I deserve two.
  • edited February 2014
    Also yes I did win 6k ukops, but that doesn't last long when you've got a mrs like mine ;-)  
    Posted by u_sud_fold

Glad you your PS4 after all, but what do you mean about the Mrs? You tell her about the poker winnings? Jeez I have a hard enough time being allowed to play anyway, without then letting her spend the little I do win.