You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Priority Club

edited February 2014 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hi, i made Priority for the first time in January and was wondering if I should have had an e-mail or something with details of what it includes etc. I haven't received anything and as a result didn't realise there was a Freeroll today for the UKPC which I missed. I don't want to miss out on anything else!

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Hi Jammy,

Congratulations on making Priority!

Upgrades, along with Sky Poker Rewards payments are all done on the first working day of the month (today).

You'll receive an email later on today letting you know that your Sky Poker Rewards have been paid.

For now, feel free to take a look at www.skypoker.com/priority to find out more information about the Priority Club.

I sent an SMS out to all contactable customers that had qualified for yesterday's UKPC Freeroll, so you should have got it unless you have unsubscribed from Text Messages. 

Is your mobile number up to date?
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Priority Club:
    Hi Jammy, Congratulations on making Priority! Upgrades, along with Sky Poker Rewards payments are all done on the first working day of the month (today). You'll receive an email later on today letting you know that your Sky Poker Rewards have been paid. For now, feel free to take a look at  www.skypoker.com/priority  to find out more information about the Priority Club. I sent an SMS out to all contactable customers that had qualified for yesterday's UKPC Freeroll, so you should have got it unless you have unsubscribed from Text Messages.  Is your mobile number up to date?
    Posted by Sky_JP

My mobile number is up to date mate but i never received any sms

I did play the freeroll though (not that it did me much good :) )

Also i have sent you a PM JP mate
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Priority Club:
    Hi Jammy, Congratulations on making Priority! Upgrades, along with Sky Poker Rewards payments are all done on the first working day of the month (today). You'll receive an email later on today letting you know that your Sky Poker Rewards have been paid. For now, feel free to take a look at  www.skypoker.com/priority  to find out more information about the Priority Club. I sent an SMS out to all contactable customers that had qualified for yesterday's UKPC Freeroll, so you should have got it unless you have unsubscribed from Text Messages.  Is your mobile number up to date?
    Posted by Sky_JP
    Hi. My mobile number is up to date and as far as I can see I should receive e-mails/texts etc. I can't see anything that says otherwise in my settings, I'm not sure if you can check that at your end? I haven't received any e-mails as of yet or my rewards payment (not that I'm in a huge rush for it).