You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKPC priority

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
OK so I know I got a text about it but i've currently got 4 people on my table away - so eithe they didn't know or just weren't available to play tonight! Strange considering it's a decent prize up top. Bit unfair on other players in the table that me and the other player on mine get an easy ride (there was 3 away, but then I knocked one of the players not away out, and someone else away sat!)

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Probly not intrested in it i would say ,

I got knocked out against a fellow reg who we both agreed to just go all in pre and im sure others are the same see it all the time in the priorty main and mini.

Your not doin anything wrong everyone would know its on so just take the chips while you can and good luck.
  • edited February 2014
    I didn't receive any contact informing me that this freeroll was on for some reason. Perhaps some others were the same.  I started a thread five minutes ago as I've had no contact from SKY since making priority.
  • edited February 2014

Not sure what this post is about.

Brag / Feeling soory for away players ?

Either raise or fold to they come back

• edited February 2014
    I didnt get a text, email or any notification whatsoever regarding this game. Only knew about it when my daughter told me "dad, your computer is beeping upstairs".

Pretty poor form on sky's behalf to inform some and not others.

They manage to email me about plenty of other "offers".
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: UKPC priority:
    Not sure what this post is about. Brag / Feeling soory for away players ? Either raise or fold to they come back
    Posted by day4eire76
    No just pointing out to sky that maybe they haven't let everyone know (which appears to be the case with some of the posts above me)
  • edited February 2014
    You gotta be opted in to receive emails or messages to mobile eg so maybe some ppl details have changed or it could be sky did miss a few out.
  • edited February 2014
    Probly not intrested in it i would say , I got knocked out against a fellow reg who we both agreed to just go all in pre and im sure others are the same see it all the time in the priorty main and mini. Your not doin anything wrong everyone would know its on so just take the chips while you can and good luck.
    Posted by kidwiz10
    I know there was no deliberate funny business
    But I think you should be careful about putting things in print.
    The words you've used could be taken as collusion however innocent.
    This is not a dig!
    I just thought you might want to phrase it differently
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: UKPC priority : No just pointing out to sky that maybe they haven't let everyone know (which appears to be the case with some of the posts above me)
    Posted by F_Ivanovic

Ah ok sorry for the tone of my post.
    Its hard to tell by text who are trying to help others or just moaning.
  • edited February 2014
    You gotta be opted in to receive emails or messages to mobile eg so maybe some ppl details have changed or it could be sky did miss a few out.
    Posted by kidwiz10
    I checked My Account and as far as I can see all my details are correct and I haven't opted out of anything.
  • edited February 2014
    i know sky should inform people about this

BUT  all it takes is to go on the poker lobby 2 mins of ya time and see if your regged in anything surely that is not hard to do is it
  • edited February 2014

This is pooor form by sky tho

This tournament is exclusively for players who earned over 10,000 points in Jan. First place wins a £1,500 UKPC Package (ME seat + £400 cash). 2nd - 6th win a UKPC Semi seat on 4th Feb (will be entered manually on 4th Feb).

winner
    2120001£800 + £500,000 UKPCChrissy_C02 kailepi03 xcv04 PokerKinga05 F_Ivanovic06

winner
    2120001£800 + £500,000 UKPC
    2nd-6th not even got there seat in semi cnt see any of em  registered
    and the winner got xtra £400 in cash ????
  • edited February 2014
    This is pooor form by sky tho This tournament is exclusively for players who earned over 10,000 points in Jan. First place wins a £1,500 UKPC Package (ME seat + £400 cash). 2nd - 6th win a UKPC Semi seat on 4th Feb (will be entered manually on 4th Feb). PhilAny2_Q 212000 1 £800 + £500,000 UKPC Chrissy_C 0 2   kailepi 0 3   xcv 0 4   PokerKinga 0 5   F_Ivanovic 0 6 PhilAny2_Q 212000 1 £800 + £500,000 UKPC 2nd-6th not even got there seat in semi cnt see any of em  registered and the winner got xtra £400 in cash ????
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Am I missing something or does the bolded part explain what is happening and its 3 Feb today?
  • edited February 2014
    explain why the winner got extra £400 ;)
  • edited February 2014
    Its a £1500 package donk or the winner can take £1400 cash instead.
  • edited February 2014
    am i missing summit the winner has £1900 tho kidwiz 

£800 + £1100 ukpc seat
  • edited February 2014
    Strange that in the lobby lastnight it said only £400 + seat for the winner lol
  • edited February 2014
    yeah i don't know what's gone on here :(
  • edited February 2014
    No word on this sky?
  • edited February 2014
    Nice payout error :)