You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

200 post diary. cash gone wrong :(

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
GL with this mate and cya at the tables tonight no doubt

Comments

• edited February 2014
    For my 200th post im thinking of a small diary for tonight, and see if i can continue it through the month.

As its the strat of a new month i'll run it through too march and see how I get on.

i'll start with £40   0 points

miby £60 allowing a reload just incase.   :)   

my plan will be too sit at two mastercash 20nl tables and take it from there. 

i know i should be at 4nl but fancy a little challenge and hopefully build from there. 

i will not be playing any other type of game and will be just playing cash through this diary.

Q.    should i just play one table and reload once or twice depending if i have £60, if goes bad or open the two and play two tables which i do prefer and keeps my own game in check a little by not getting involved in too many hands.

going too work for a bit just now too prep  a new course im runnning tomorrow and too decide what im going too do. 

any advice would be great and appresiated and hopefully see you all at the tables. 

GL
  • edited February 2014
    Play two and have two half top ups available. good luck!
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to 200 post diary.:
    For my 200th post im thinking of a small diary for tonight, and see if i can continue it through the month. As its the strat of a new month i'll run it through too march and see how I get on. i'll start with £40   0 points miby £60 allowing a reload just incase.   :)    my plan will be too sit at two mastercash 20nl tables and take it from there.  i know i should be at 4nl but fancy a little challenge and hopefully build from there.  i will not be playing any other type of game and will be just playing cash through this diary. Q.    should i just play one table and reload once or twice depending if i have £60, if goes bad or open the two and play two tables which i do prefer and keeps my own game in check a little by not getting involved in too many hands. going too work for a bit just now too prep  a new course im runnning tomorrow and too decide what im going too do.  any advice would be great and appresiated and hopefully see you all at the tables.  GL
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    Good luck, nice idea!

Just play tight and aggressive, with a strong hand just take your opponents to value town and spin.
  • edited February 2014

GL Chris.

Is cash on the tele tonight?
  • edited February 2014
    cheers guys,

not sure if its on DOHHHHHHH will have a look
  • edited February 2014
    well after 1st night, never played as much as i wanted. 

did start with £60

now have £56    and 32 points.

played quite tight, one daft call when i had a flopped set and knew i was behind too a flush but had to confirm it for some reason lol and one similar, too a straight aswell
  • edited February 2014
    2nd night starting now. 

BR = £56 

just going for one table of 20nl.

film of choice  =    Good Will Hunting

drink of choice  =  a couple of small glasses of Jack Daniels.   (tough day) :)

post later abour results.

GL
  • edited February 2014
    been from the tables a while but still talking away on the forum but not updated from my last post.
    basicly it went wrong and lost most of my br

my cash game diary, it didnt work out too well....

i played a lot of poor poker and was down too my own play no one elses calling spots where i knew i shoulnt have been and getting involved in too many hands.

after a week or two away came back too my acount and with £5.40 in it. I never had enough
     too play  £5.75 BH. stayed away from the cash this time and went for an mtt.

the plan was too take a few heads hopefully run deep and build a little from what was in my account.

so having a glance at what was coming up i saw a late reg for £5.30 it was for the £30.000 mega roller.

coming 2nd in that secured my seat for the semi. thinking it wasnt going too start as only 3 where in i was about ready too take the £24 and play some mtts's.

the game did start and i went on too win it so have secured my seat for next sunday's mega roller. 
    £110 is miles out my mtt range. looking forward too playing this. although the £110 is tempting aswell lol
    cant do it hough as ebery sunday i look and watch on tv and say wish i was in that. so i will defo be playing.

so deposited £5 tonight for the DTD's and see how they go.

although i enjoy playing cash i just dont have enough for rebuys at the minute if goes wrong.