You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

is it just me or are there no sit n go's available (13:20)

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
As above, just says No Tournaments, but cash games and Tournaments are all there!?

Comments

• edited February 2014
    I guess this occurs because of this:

Hi all,

Sky Poker will be unavailable from between 14:00 & 14:15 Monday 3rd February for essential maintenance.

Tournaments that would usually run into this window may have been amended to cater for this.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Sam.

Hope this helps.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: is it just me or are there no sit n go's available (13:20):
    I guess this occurs because of this: Hi all, Sky Poker will be unavailable from between 14:00 & 14:15 Monday 3rd February for essential maintenance. Tournaments that would usually run into this window may have been amended to cater for this. Apologies for the inconvenience. Sam. Hope this helps.
    Posted by GreekWay
    YES THIS HELPS...tho your smarta**e way of telling him
    doesn't make you look too big.

I'm superior than you attitude FTW

hope this helps
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: is it just me or are there no sit n go's available (13:20) : YES THIS HELPS...tho your smarta**e way of telling him doesn't make you look too big. I'm superior than you attitude FTW hope this helps
    Posted by igimc
    #shy

I was just trying to help.
  • edited February 2014
    Well either way, thanks for your help guys. I lost an hour and a halfs play. I understand all poker sites need to go down at times for this reason but there is no way turbo SNG's need to be disabled over 40 minutes before, because with 1000 starting stacks and 2 min blinds, they struggle to reach 20 mins in length.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: is it just me or are there no sit n go's available (13:20) : YES THIS HELPS...tho your smarta**e way of telling him doesn't make you look too big. I'm superior than you attitude FTW hope this helps
    Posted by igimc
    I know you love to come and troll this forum but you have really scraped the barrell here. His answer perfectly explains what had happened and I am sure the OP did not get the impression you did. Which tells us more about you I think.