You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

So much abuse over 90p. I couldn't stop laughing though

edited February 2014 in The Poker Clinic
Hand History #740426905 (00:54 03/02/2014)PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancecatrio1968Small blind £0.02£0.02£3.61delboy21Big blind £0.04£0.06£3.80 Your hole cards5A   jiminy5314All-in £0.87£0.93£0.00bully60Fold    salazarCall £0.87£1.80£9.67catrio1968Fold    delboy21Fold    jiminy5314Show88   salazarShow5A   Flop  73J   Turn  5   River  5   salazarWinThree 5s£1.66 £11.3

Comments

• edited February 2014
    I see, the abuse at the table wasn't enough so you decided to post the hand here for more? Ok, I'll start... rubbish call. Ok, not abuse, bu blah I'm in a good mood.
  • edited February 2014
    its is a bad call like but ive wiped my a** on a £10.00 note before so i wouldnt be getting irate over 87p, haha
  • edited February 2014
    To be honest I wouldn't have given it a second thought, I was multi tabling and was already pressing buttons on other tables while getting beeped at to act. The next thing I notice out the corner of my eye was this tirade of abuse in the chatbox by the guy who had just lost 87p. You'd have thought I'd punched his sister the way he was going off his head at me. Then everyone at the table jumped in with the abuse and the swearing. I thought this is a bit much for 87p. 

I don't know, people are getting a little bit stressed out on the 2p - 4p tables. If he'd seen the beats I'd had in the the last few days he would have thought this 87p loss was a swedish massage.

i just burst out laughing though, the abuse over 87p seemed funny to me so I thought I'd share it. Hopefully he's recovered from his loss by now.
  • edited February 2014
    most likely playing with his job seekers allowance hence why he got so upset.
  • edited February 2014
    Salazar - Not seen you around for a while.

Not grinding NL10 anymore?
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: So much abuse over 90p. I couldn't stop laughing though:
    Salazar - Not seen you around for a while. Not grinding NL10 anymore?
    Posted by HYPETING
    Hi
    10 nl is too rich for me at the moment, grinding some 4nl and £5 MTTs though.

Hope things are going well for you and maybe I'll see you on the 10NL soon

See my comeback post in the poker chat session, nothing to 1000 in 6 months:) 
  • edited February 2014
    I stand by what I said about the call from a poker point of view, and I'd say if you care so little about the size of the stakes why are you playing there? Certainly some people who don't have a lot of money might get annoyed losing it to a bad hand, but yeah having a rant over less than a quid is a bit silly.

I know one night a while ago now some of us were on the forum posting in teh clinic at about 1am and someone had the stupid idea to go and play 4nl, and what followed was the most ridiculous game out poker outside of freeplay, and even there you'd not see the like of it. You likely didn't win a hand without 4bets or 5bet, and I think at one point there were ten preflop slhoves in a row... was hilarious fun.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: So much abuse over 90p. I couldn't stop laughing though:
    In Response to Re: So much abuse over 90p. I couldn't stop laughing though : Hi 10 nl is too rich for me at the moment, grinding some 4nl and £5 MTTs though. Hope things are going well for you and maybe I'll see you on the 10NL soon See my comeback post in the poker chat session, nothing to 1000 in 6 months:) 
    Posted by salazar
    Ty mate. Hope the village life is treating you well ;)

Actually want you to stay at 4NL please, I don't need any more people who are better than me.