You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker TV - See what's on!

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
I think Louis needs some help
having this updated would stop us planning evenings around shows that aren't happening

PS any show tonight or has that mysteriously disappeared like last Sunday's? 
Not seeing any sign of it anywhere on the forum.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    In Response to Sky Poker TV - See what's on!:
    I think Louis needs some help having this updated would stop us planning evenings around shows that aren't happening PS any show tonight or has that mysteriously disappeared like last Sunday's?  Not seeing any sign of it anywhere on the forum.
    Posted by GELDY
    Could they be in financial difficulty because you're not playing enough?
    lol
    good luck tonight!
  • edited February 2014
    There will be a show tonight. Sarah to host, if I have anything to do with it :)
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Sky Poker TV - See what's on!:
    I think Louis needs some help having this updated would stop us planning evenings around shows that aren't happening PS any show tonight or has that mysteriously disappeared like last Sunday's?  Not seeing any sign of it anywhere on the forum.
    Posted by GELDY
    Apologies for that, Gelders.

On Thursday's Show, I repeatedly stated there would be no Sunday Show last week, but I was tasked with starting a thread on Sunday to remind people, or make them aware. However, I suffered a sort of memory failure, &, in technical parlance, I clean forgot to do it.

We were in the Studio on Sunday, as it happens, recording stuff, but not "Live". Biggest Live audience Orford has ever had, I gather.  

• edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker TV - See what's on!:
    In Response to Sky Poker TV - See what's on! : Apologies for that, Gelders. On Thursday's Show, I repeatedly stated there would be no Sunday Show last week, but I was tasked with starting a thread on Sunday to remind people, or make them aware. However, I suffered a sort of memory failure, &, in technical parlance, I clean forgot to do it.   We were in the Studio on Sunday, as it happens, recording stuff, but not "Live". Biggest Live audience Orford has ever had, I gather.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay - having been travelling i was looking forward to my first show back - and having seen that you yourself would be working (via your thread) I was so excited.

As for memory failure - i know all about that too,
    just a shame the back-up isn't updating at the moment.