You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

QOTD - 04/02/14

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat

For those aiming to qualify for the Poker Trilogy Freerolls...

...how many will you aim to play?

Comments

• edited February 2014
    going for 3 but tbh will be happy if i make 2
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: QOTD - 04/02/14:
    going for 3 but tbh will be happy if i make 2
    Posted by churchy18
    Good luck Churchy18
  • edited February 2014
    Closing my thread just coz I got more replies than u! pffffffffft :P
  • edited February 2014
    Aiming for 2 all 3 if very lucky only ever made 2ooopts once
  • edited February 2014
    Closing my thread just coz I got more replies than u! pffffffffft :P
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Ha, it's not a competition! (if so, you win) We just answered it and are looking for the things you highlighted for responses so thanks for that.
  • edited February 2014
    If you are seriously interested in customer feedback, I think you should have a 4th option:

ZERO = Despite your points total, you will not play these, due to times of freerolls or the opportunity to play a freeroll does not appeal to you.

Not a complaint or moan from me, but when I do play these type of freerolls they don't seem to be well supported and in this instance I think 2.00pm start times will ensure an even higher proportion of 'aways', I would have been interested to know if this was a popular view with customers.

Good Luck to those who do benefit and as Sky seem to favor this type of promotion I include SkyPoker in the good luck wishes to benefiting from this promotion.
  • edited February 2014
    Well, the maximum amount of points I have ever made is 1500; achieving 2000 would take a real push! However, as Sky (possibly sneakily, possibly co-incidentally) picked the shortest month of the year for this promotion, I doubt I will be able to push hard enough. Therefore getting to the first tier will be my aim :-)
  • edited February 2014
    Easily get one, hopefully get 2nd and have no chance at the third. 

I also hope you have to pre register on the day to combat the 'away player' curse. 
  • edited February 2014
    If you are seriously interested in customer feedback, I think you should have a 4th option: ZERO = Despite your points total, you will not play these, due to times of freerolls or the opportunity to play a freeroll does not appeal to you. Not a complaint or moan from me, but when I do play these type of freerolls they don't seem to be well supported and in this instance I think 2.00pm start times will ensure an even higher proportion of 'aways', I would have been interested to know if this was a popular view with customers. Good Luck to those who do benefit and as Sky seem to favor this type of promotion I include SkyPoker in the good luck wishes to benefiting from this promotion.
    Posted by TheDart
    This option!!
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: QOTD - 04/02/14 : Good luck Churchy18
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    ty i,ll need it:@)
  • edited February 2014
    If you are seriously interested in customer feedback, I think you should have a 4th option: ZERO = Despite your points total, you will not play these, due to times of freerolls or the opportunity to play a freeroll does not appeal to you. Not a complaint or moan from me, but when I do play these type of freerolls they don't seem to be well supported and in this instance I think 2.00pm start times will ensure an even higher proportion of 'aways', I would have been interested to know if this was a popular view with customers. Good Luck to those who do benefit and as Sky seem to favor this type of promotion I include SkyPoker in the good luck wishes to benefiting from this promotion.
    Posted by TheDart
    didnt know that,should of read the promo i just put the code in,ill be an away player more than likely..if i make the cut that is