You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TURBO TONIGHT LIVE on SKY POKER TV! With Rich, Ryan and the world famous LAST LONGER COMPETITION!

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
Sigh.

I was hoping for a Sarah Champion show tonight, but I guess I will still watch.

...in for the last longer, Rich :)

Comments

• edited February 2014

Start your engines! It's

TURBO TUESDAY!

It's all back on TONIGHT so make sure you're playing it and make sure you're also watching 
    Sky Poker TV
    , streamed on this site or on Sky Channel 861, from 7 till midnight for 
    Richard OrfordRyan Spittles, and this:

7pm – 8pm – Tonight On Sky Poker

£12K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter final table coverage from Sunday 30th January

8pm-9pm – Turbo Tuesday

Live coverage from the main event: the £5K Turbo Open 

9pm – 10pm – Master Cash

Live action from the Master Cash tables

10pm-11pm- Final table coverage of Sunday 2nd February's Super Roller

11pm – Midnight – Turbo Tuesday

Live coverage from the £5K Turbo Open – Late stages (final table and a winner)

All banter, questions, hand requests gratefully received and read out on the show, so do your worst...either on this thread, via email skyopen@bskyb.com or via Twitter #skypoker

And Tuesday night of course is when we do our... 

MAIN EVENT LAST LONGER COMPETITION!

Everyone loves doing this every Tuesday night and if you don't know by now how it works, then listen up! 
    To be in it, all you have to do is register your interest either here on the forum or via Twitter with the hashtag skypoker.
    Remember, no emails wll be accepted for the last longer. 

You must have registered your interest before the proper start at 8pm on Tuesday night, even if you register or satellite in for the actual event during late reg.

The winner (i.e. whoever lasts the longest purely out of the players who enter this competition onlyNot all the players who enter the main event) will get free-rolled into Thursday's main event, the £12,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter!#

And finally- let's play

SKY POKER TOP TRUMPS!

Thanks to Donut64 for these two examples from the past...

Obviously you don't have to provide any graphics, and you can make up your own categories. But what would your poker top trump scores be? Or anyone else's? (NB- Just a bit of fun, so no genuine criticism of players please!)

Here's an example from me-

Julian Thew

Ability 97
    Nice guyness 98
    Dress sense 11
    Luckbox factor 100

We might a few spot-prizes to give out to the ones we like best.

Can't wait to see what you come up with (and don't forget to enter that last longer!). See you at 7!
  • edited February 2014
    Julian Thew

Ability 97
    Nice guyness 98
    Dress sense 11
    Luckbox factor 100

Having see Julian dressed a few times, do I take it that unlike the other categories, a score of 11 is the maximum score possible for this category?
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: TURBO TONIGHT LIVE on SKY POKER TV! With Rich, Ryan and the world famous LAST LONGER COMPETITION!:
    Julian Thew Ability 97 Nice guyness 98 Dress sense 11 Luckbox factor 100 Having see Julian dressed a few times, do I take it that unlike the other categories, a score of 11 is the maximum score possible for this category?
    Posted by TheDart
    ...which kinda implies you've seen him undressed more often ;)
  • edited February 2014
    In for the last longer please!
  • edited February 2014
    I won a seat to the ME tonight for coming 3rd in the monthly DTD in Jan, so i'm on a freeroll.

Last longer please.
  • edited February 2014
    Slipwater
    Three-bet pre-flop range: 68
    Hero-calling a river bet with queen high: 55
    Use of sarcasm in the chat box: 91
    Volume at a live game: 79
    Fashionably ahead of his time: 88
    Ability to lose with pocket aces; bubble a satellite; and/or become disconnected at a crucial moment: 74
    Chance of asking Liv Boeree for her number, should he meet her: 94
    Chance of Liv Boeree issuing her number, upon said request: 13
  • edited February 2014
    tikay!!!!!!!

Ability 91
    Nice guyness 100+ (has the patience of a saint)has too be with some people he deals with.
    Dress sense 15  (watch the show sorry tikay)
    Luckbox factor 25(tikay don,t do luck only scoops)

a wee question now for rich how did it feel when u folded the jj v tt last week and then seen it on the show
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: TURBO TONIGHT LIVE on SKY POKER TV! With Rich, Ryan and the world famous LAST LONGER COMPETITION!:
    In Response to Re: TURBO TONIGHT LIVE on SKY POKER TV! With Rich, Ryan and the world famous LAST LONGER COMPETITION! : ...which kinda implies you've seen him  un dressed more often ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    Lol, I knew I shouldn't have tried to be funny!

May I just clarify I have only ever seen members of the SkyPoker team fully dressed and what a smart bunch they are :)
  • edited February 2014

Last post on this thread for me.....

Last longer please.

• edited February 2014
    last longer please
  • edited February 2014
    hi guys, last longer plz  ...than anyone else lol. terrible record in this..have a great show

• edited February 2014
    Gazza127

Folding:  2

Raising: 8

Concentration:  4

Dress sense:  7

Ability to roll up bankroll in short amount of time:  8

Ability to lose said bankroll in a short amount of time: 8

VPIP: 8

Ability to Triple Barrel Bluff: 9

BRM: 3 (still better than Orfords)

Maths: 1

Average: 14

• edited February 2014
    In for the last longer please guys
  • edited February 2014

Richard Orford scores (out of ten) for...

- Mentioning SPT Side Event wins = 10
    - Mentioning SPT Side Event wins again = 10
    - Mentioning SPT Side Event wins yet again = 10
    - Winning other events since then = 0

• edited February 2014
    In Response to TURBO TONIGHT LIVE on SKY POKER TV! With Rich, Ryan and the world famous LAST LONGER COMPETITION!:
    Start your engines! It's   TURBO TUESDAY!   It's all back on TONIGHT so make sure you're playing it and make sure you're also watching  Sky Poker TV , streamed on this site or on Sky Channel 861, from 7 till midnight for  Richard Orford ,  Ryan Spittles,  and   this :   7pm – 8pm – Tonight On Sky Poker £12 K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter  final table coverage from Sunday 30th  Jan uary   8pm-9pm – Turbo Tuesday Live coverage from the main event: the £5K Turbo Open  9pm – 11pm – Master Cash and Main Event Live action from the Master Cash tables AND the Main Event                                                                                            11pm – Midnight – Turbo Tuesday   Live coverage from the  £5 K Turbo Open – Late stages (final table and a winner)     All  banter, questions, hand requests  gratefully rec eived and read out on the  show, so do your worst... either on th is thread , via email   skyopen@bskyb.com   or via Twitter   #skypoker And Tuesday night  of course is when we do our...  MAIN EVENT LAST LONGER COMPETITION! Everyone loves doing this every Tuesday night and if you don't know by now how it works, then listen up!  To be in it, all you have to do is  register your interest either here on the forum or via Twitter with the hashtag skypoker. Remember, no emails wll be accepted for the last longer.  You must have registered your interest  before the proper start at 8pm  on Tuesday night, even if you register or satellite in for the actual event during late reg. The winner  (i.e. whoever lasts the longest  purely ou t of the p layers who enter this compet ition only .  N ot  all the players who enter the main event)  will get free-rolled into Thursday's main event,   the £1 2 ,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter !# And finally- let's play SKY POKER TOP TRUMPS! Thanks to Donut64 for these two examples from the past... Obviously you don't have to provide any graphics, and you can make up your own categories. But what would your poker top trump scores be? Or anyone else's? (NB- Just a bit of fun, so no genuine criticism of players please!) Here's an example from me- Julian Thew Ability 97 Nice guyness 98 Dress sense 11 Luckbox factor 100 We might a few spot-prizes to give out to the ones we like best. Can't wait to see what you come up with (and don't forget to enter that last longer!). See you at 7!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    hi rich will be watching the tonight hope to do well 2night what time do you get your rewards on pls have a good show

• edited February 2014
    Richard Orford scores (out of ten) for... - Mentioning SPT Side Event wins = 10 - Mentioning SPT Side Event wins again = 10 - Mentioning SPT Side Event wins yet again = 10 - Winning other events since then = 1
    Posted by Sky_Poker

Edited for accuracy.

He won the £2.20 at 2:20 I believe
  • edited February 2014
    Richard Orford scores (out of ten) for... - Mentioning SPT Side Event wins = 10 - Mentioning SPT Side Event wins again = 10 - Mentioning SPT Side Event wins yet again = 10 - Winning other events since then = 0
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    On point of order, I have never mentioned the fact that I crushed the first ever Sky Poker side event.

And I never will mention that fact*

*I crushed the first ever Sky Poker side event.
  • edited February 2014

Amendment to tonight's running order!

From 10-11pm it's the final table of Sunday's Super Roller!

• edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: TURBO TONIGHT LIVE on SKY POKER TV! With Rich, Ryan and the world famous LAST LONGER COMPETITION! : Edited for accuracy. He won the £2.20 at 2:20 I believe
    Posted by gazza127
    Thankyou Gazza. Ignore the naysayers.

As it was the only time I've entered the 2.20 I would also add:

Afternoon deepstack win-rate: 100%
  • edited February 2014
    last longer please
  • edited February 2014
    Julian Thew Ability 97 Nice guyness 98 Dress sense 11 Luckbox factor 100 Having see Julian dressed a few times, do I take it that unlike the other categories, a score of 11 is the maximum score possible for this category?
    Posted by TheDart
    To be fair,  was being a bit generous to Julian on that score. I take a policy of 'round it up to the nearest 11', which, in the case of 1...is 11.
  • edited February 2014
    in for the last longer please
  • edited February 2014
    in for the last longer please
  • edited February 2014
    Last longer please!!
  • edited February 2014
    Last longer please 
  • edited February 2014
    Last longer TyTy
  • edited February 2014
    Last longer please! Oh. Wait...