You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Find a player

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
My find a player isnt working and hasnt been for a while now.

Can you give it a nudge pelase sky

Comments

• edited February 2014
    No, it's working fine mate. It's just that Lambert180 has moved site since the start of the month.
  • edited February 2014
    Mine hasnt worked for months, i did ask sky about this a couple of months ago but still nothing.

bolly does your MY TABLES feature work or is it just FIND A PLAYER?
  • edited February 2014

Hi Guys
    Is this a problem with the download or explorer or both?

• edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Find a player:
    Mine hasnt worked for months, i did ask sky about this a couple of months ago but still nothing. bolly does your MY TABLES feature work or is it just FIND A PLAYER?
    Posted by thomas87

both not working.

My tables just says loading forever...
  • edited February 2014
    Hi Guys Is this a problem with the download or explorer or both?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    I use the download client
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Find a player : both not working. My tables just says loading forever...
    Posted by bolly580
    Same as mine, it use to work on internet explorer but that stopped working just before christmas.
    I use download btw
  • edited February 2014
    Ok - if thats the case this happened to me before - I found out it was my flash player.

Even though I had the most up to date flash player, so I couldn't understand why..........

There seams to be an error when updating to the latest version of flash player.....so a fresh install is the best way to resolve it.

I uninstalled it......went into "program files" deleted the adobe flash player file, re-started pc and then downloaded & installed the latest version.

I know its a bit of a pain,,,,,but it worked for me.

Best of luck 
  • edited February 2014
    Ok - if thats the case this happened to me before - I found out it was my flash player.  Even though I had the most up to date flash player, so I couldn't understand why.......... There seams to be an error when updating to the latest version of flash player.....so a fresh install is the best way to resolve it. I uninstalled it......went into "program files" deleted the adobe flash player file, re-started pc and then downloaded & installed the latest version. I know its a bit of a pain,,,,,but it worked for me. Best of luck 
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Ty il give it a go later
  • edited February 2014
    Deleting browsing history & cookies on a regular basis also seams to help with some flash aspects of the sky poker software - like PMs and stuff not working
  • edited February 2014
    Any luck with this bolly, i have uninstalled and reinstalled flash player but it still doesn't work.
  • edited February 2014
    Any luck with this bolly, i have uninstalled and reinstalled flash player but it still doesn't work.
    Posted by thomas87
    I'm same here player search and my tables won't load on the download but will on the browser. Tried a full reinstall but no luck. Seems to happen after an update.