You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Royal Mail Shares

edited February 2014 in The Rail
I mentioned a while ago in a post or a thread which i can,t find now that i,d bought some shares

I,m now looking to sell them but after reading several websites i can,t find out how. I mentioned in last post i,d never bought shares before but did get some responses of here from ppl who had

The websites i,ve been looking at seem out of date as they only apply to ppl selling up until a certain date which has now passed and i,ve been told by someone it cost over £100 to sell them which can,t be true can it?

I know some ppl on here also bought them so if anyone can offer any advice its much appreciated

Thx

Paul

Ps - i did buy them off the official website and not through a broker

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2014
    I sold mine through the equinity phone line as soon as I could for a quick profit.
    I think you had to go through them if you wanted to sell immediately.
    It won't be the cheapest though.

If you have your certificate, an online broker is probably the cheapest way.
    I can't recommend one personally, as I have no experience of any.
    I don't think it should cost more than about £25 doing it this way.

Hope someone else can help more.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Cheers dragon
    unfortanetly you can,t sell them that way now.

just found out today. Because they wernt floated on the stock exchange at first , but now they are those phone lines have expired

I went to the PO depot today to pick up a parcel so i asked there . They didn,t know and suggested i try the Post Office.
    The post Office don,t know as they,re just an agency of Royal Mail

You can sell them through banks so i popped into the Natwest but its a min charge of £45 plus 2.2%

So not sure the cheapest way to do it