You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Taking six max to the max STT challenge and diary

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
Well my last diary was based on deciding which was best for me, DYMs or 6max and the result was pretty emphatically in favour of 6max:

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=show_static&page=poker_community_forums&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a57795ac2-1793-4377-b4cf-e124b0f555f4Forum%3adf77f82c-151f-4bea-aae1-fb423dcae1faDiscussion%3a5065565b-7394-4aed-adbb-31c5f168b7ea

My aim for 2014 is to work up through the buy-ins, with sensible B/R management, and get to a position where I can test myself over a run of 100+ 6max at £10 and record a +ve ROI.

B/R now thanks to the last challenge is £85.93.

I was going to move up to £3.30 but they seem to have disappeared from the lobby, so it will have to be £2.20 to start with.

Think I'll also MT more and maybe mix levels to get the volume in.

Updates to follow as before - I think the discipline of keeping records and sharing the good and bad has definitely helped keep the tilt to a minimum and manage the B/R properly. Both of the latter 2 just as, if not more important, than playing well for long term results.

Comments