You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Anyone watching the darts?

edited December 2009 in The Shed
Im watching and was wondering if anyone has any bets on or tips for the later matches?

Comments

• edited December 2009
    I'm watching the darts aswell!.

The two bets i've put on are the following:
    Beaton tol beat Rodrigez 3-2 (that has the makings of an epic!)
    Whitlock to beat Osbourne 3-1
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Anyone watching the darts?:
    I'm watching the darts aswell!. The two bets i've put on are the following: Beaton tol beat Rodrigez 3-2 (that has the makings of an epic!) Whitlock to beat Osbourne 3-1
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    I hope not, i put £30 on beaton to win at 1/2 lol, i want my £15 win please
  • edited December 2009
    It appears Beaton is looking good, he'll give the Hammer a tough test, both Wizards are looking good!
  • edited December 2009
    It appears Beaton is looking good, he'll give the Hammer a tough test, both Wizards are looking good!
    Posted by AVA_Fan
    Steve Beaton over the last year has played some tremendous Darts and i think he's got a good shout of making at least the quarter-finals and Simon Whitlock has to be one of the most dangerous players on the PDC circuit and if he has a good tourney which i think he will then the likes of Taylor,Wade,Part and Barney certainly may be a little wary in drawing against himself in later rounds.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Anyone watching the darts? : Steve Beaton over the last year has played some tremendous Darts and i think he's got a good shout of making at least the quarter-finals and Simon Whitlock has to be one of the most dangerous players on the PDC circuit and if he has a good tourney which i think he will then the likes of Taylor,Wade,Part and Barney certainly may be a little wary in drawing against himself in later rounds.
    Posted by OnlyOneCT

If im totally honest I don't think Taylor has to worry about anyone, but on the evidence of last night, providing they can keep the same standard Whitlock and Beaton could test the likes of King, Part, Wade and even Barney.
  • edited December 2009
    Well won £15 on the darts last night so 2nite going for a quad, all the favourites to win
    Caris @2/5
    van gerwin@1/2
    jones@4/9
    and just to bump it up wade @ 1/25
    i put a fiver on for a return of £15.77 should be easy money but you knowing my luck lol
  • edited December 2009
    Well won £15 on the darts last night so 2nite going for a quad, all the favourites to win Caris @2/5 van gerwin@1/2 jones@4/9 and just to bump it up wade @ 1/25 i put a fiver on for a return of £15.77 should be easy money but you knowing my luck lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    I hope your bet pays off tonight but later on in the tourney, i really think out of all the top seeds, Wade has the possibilty of slipping up big style to one of the lower seeded players as i watched him at the Grand Slam of Darts in Wolverhampton and he simply did not turn up and ever since he won the Premier League earlier this year i've felt his darts and general attitude has been somewhat lazy ever since which is a shame because he is a world class player.

Great also to see the return of Magnus Caris aswell as the last match i saw him on TV was i think 17 years ago at the BDO world championship at Lakeside in a QF match - ahhhh those were the days!!!

• edited December 2009
    Well won £15 on the darts last night so 2nite going for a quad, all the favourites to win Caris @2/5 van gerwin@1/2 jones@4/9 and just to bump it up wade @ 1/25 i put a fiver on for a return of £15.77 should be easy money but you knowing my luck lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    so far so good looks like the easiest tenner you'll ever win
  • edited December 2009
    why is this post in area51?

IS THE DARTS FIXED??
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by loonytoons
    yippeee thats another one in the bag, next dart bet on 27th