You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

weekend depositing

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
In Response to Re: weekend depositing:
  Let me point out that it is not £200 and although i play ever night and deposit regular i am no High roller,but this should make no difference.
Posted by fitzer14

They have obv realised you are a Hull drug baron and have been using the site as a laundry for the past 7 years.

Lol, hope you are well m8, give my regards to the missus.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: weekend depositing :   They have obv realised you are a Hull drug baron and have been using the site as a laundry for the past 7 years.   Lol, hope you are well m8, give my regards to the missus.
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Lol
    Poor bloke loses his deposits and now this.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to weekend depositing:
      Just a warning to anybody who wants to "deposit" on a weekend!  I made a deposit today at approx 2 o,clock.  The deposit was accepted but did not go into my account. so i rang "customer services" and they said i had made no deposit, i explained that i had because it  said on my deposits page that i had reached my set limit for the day.  Oh came the reply,i will go check,when returned admitted i had made a deposit,So where is it was my  next question? Erm security have held it for up to 24hrs. This is from a deposit method i have used for years.  So i got onto "customer services" live chat and explained about the 24hr hold, to which the reply was  "we dont have a facility to hold deposits",So someones lying then.  ok then i said just pay it into my account then so i can use, to which the reply was payments section dont work weekends.  so i have to get in touch with them on Monday.Once again sky customer services disgracefull.  So just to warn you best not deposit on a weekend or you could have your "deposit" froze for 3 days.
    Posted by fitzer14
    I would guess this is the problem.
  • edited February 2014

hey, i am still awake worrying.

• edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: weekend depositing : the problem is i have a deposit limit,so am responsible?.....explain.  i cash in and cash out every day,whats is your point????
    Posted by fitzer14
    Don't know where to start with this if you need to have deposit limit explained.
    If you have a deposit limit of 100 per  day and try to deposit 200  you will get a message saying that you have reached your daily limit . I guess then the extra money in this case the 100 would be held and deposited into your account tomorrow. Only guessing as I  don't deposit and withdraw everyday . Anyway only trying to help . I
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: weekend depositing : the problem is i have a deposit limit,so am responsible?.....explain.  i cash in and cash out every day,whats is your point????
    Posted by fitzer14
    I think you have taken his advice the wrong way
  • edited February 2014
    I didn't think you can deposit and withdraw everyday. Isnt there a 48 hr window after deposting before withdrawing.

Also the limit wont let you go past what you have agreed is the max you are allowed to deposit.
  • edited February 2014

Thanks for your feedback guys,as usual it turned into a shoot the poster.my only point was sky accepted a transfer and never honoured it with me for 3 days,IMO wrong.

the fact that i deposit and withdraw at the end of play is immaterial..(which IS allowed) I did think twice before posting because of the replys i have seen on other peoples posts,Mayby i should of thought 3 times.

GL with your poker all,and enjoy.
    Fitz.

P.S /> Watto,at no time did i say i deposited more than my agreed limit,nor did i want to (Hence limit set by MYSELF)