You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

playing on android tablet

Still having problems on the tablet.

Basically when setting the bet to all in it folds your hand. Happened 2 out of 4 times for me tonight. 

Has been a reoccurring problem for me whenever ive tried to play.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Hello,

Can you advise what tablet it is that you are playing on? Also are you using the standard internet browser on the Android device?

I have tried this morning to recreate the issue that you mention with no success. If you could give any further information it would be useful to help us investigate this. 

It would also be useful to know which way we are going all in. Are you using the quick bet all in button, Are youusing the slider to go all in or is it the stage where the all in is the only option to you other than folding?

Thanks

Sam
  • edited February 2014
    Table loads up and i start playing but after a while it just logs me out of my internet browser and i have to log back in 

• edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: playing on android tablet:
    Hello, Can you advise what tablet it is that you are playing on? Also are you using the standard internet browser on the Android device? I have tried this morning to recreate the issue that you mention with no success. If you could give any further information it would be useful to help us investigate this.  It would also be useful to know which way we are going all in. Are you using the quick bet all in button, Are youusing the slider to go all in or is it the stage where the all in is the only option to you other than folding? Thanks Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Hi its a galaxy samsung using the default browser. 

It happens when using the button that sets the bet to all in, pressing it folds the hand fairly regularly. I got round the issue by using the + button on the slider.

Also it only appears to happen when the tablet is held in a certain orientation.  Cant remember if it is landscape (longer horizontally than vertically) or when held like a newspaper,  if you know what I mean.  But it only happens in one of those orientations. I did post about it in the original post made by sky announcing the ability to play on a tablet, in that post I did say which orientation had the problem.

Thanks for the response.