You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Colluding players back

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat

Right so last year I spotted two players acting very suspiciously in dyms with strange betting behaviour etc. I then scoped the two plays and saw that they had played in the exact same 8 tournaments together (all scope shows for free) at all different buy-ins. After seeing this and observing some of their tables they were clearly colluding IMO. Both losing players so very bad at it but colluding nonetheless.

Last night one of the players appeared at one of my tables and I had a go at him after reading my note on him. He responded with he had never heard of the other guy. I then scoped him and low and behold his next two games had his fellow colluder on the tables.

They both stopped playing on the 11th November 2013 and both started playing again on the 9th Feb 2014 by sheer coincidence lol I don't know if they were originally punished or not but if you are caught colluding what is the punishment? 3 month ban?

I have already spoke to customer services. although guy didn't seem to interested simply said they would look into my hand history didn't even ask for their aliases.

Comments