You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Plea!!!

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi Sky, I had asked for a 3.30 game to be introduced in omaha hi lo dyms. Tikay kindly passed this request on.

I'm wondering is there any update on the request?

I recently started playing hi lo after playing a few thousand omaha hi games at 3.30 level and made the switch mainly due to traffic reasons. Now I actually enjoy hi lo more than hi.
I'm playing 2.25 games and the % rake is savage high! At least at 3.30 levels I'm paying less % rake. 

So here is the deal sky....you get 30p per game instead of 25p (sky wins) and I and all the others pay less % rake ...WIN WIN!!!

I know sky recently added very low stakes hi lo at andysefs request....appears shes left the site now though!

If holdem and omaha hi have them isnt it just fair omahai hi lo players also have the oppurtunity to compete at this levelas the traffic is seriously good in dym hi lo on sky? So please please please introduce 3.30 games

Kind regards
Ger

Comments

• edited February 2014

Hi Ger,

This has been sent upstairs, & I believe it has been well received this time.

No promises, but watch this space, as they say.....

• edited February 2014

Hopefully those 'upstairs' consider this. It would be daft not to be implemented. Surely it'd be a win-win for both players and Sky.

• edited February 2014
    Thanks a million Tikay. I think the fact there is so much traffic now in hi lo especially compared to hi it only makes sense the hi lo players should have this opportunity.

On a personal note thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome and giving me advice on hi lo. In particular to Macacgirl and Tikay. You are both role models for how the game should be played and how to react win lose or draw.....oh wait you cannot draw but you know what I mean :D.

Ger
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Plea!!!:
    Thanks a million Tikay. I think the fact there is so much traffic now in hi lo especially compared to hi it only makes sense the hi lo players should have this opportunity. On a personal note thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome and giving me advice on hi lo. In particular to Macacgirl and Tikay. You are both role models for how the game should be played and how to react win lose or draw.....oh wait you cannot draw but you know what I mean :D. Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    Ermmm split pot Mr Ger

See you later at the tables
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Sky Poker Plea!!!:
    Hi Sky, I had asked for a 3.30 game to be introduced in omaha hi lo dyms. Tikay kindly passed this request on. I'm wondering is there any update on the request? I recently started playing hi lo after playing a few thousand omaha hi games at 3.30 level and made the switch mainly due to traffic reasons. Now I actually enjoy hi lo more than hi. I'm playing 2.25 games and the % rake is savage high! At least at 3.30 levels I'm paying less % rake.  So here is the deal sky....you get 30p per game instead of 25p (sky wins) and I and all the others pay less % rake ...WIN WIN!!! I know sky recently added very low stakes hi lo at andysefs request....appears shes left the site now though! If holdem and omaha hi have them isnt it just fair omahai hi lo players also have the oppurtunity to compete at this levelas the traffic is seriously good in dym hi lo on sky? So please please please introduce 3.30 games Kind regards Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    Hi,

Thanks for your post. We have looked into your suggestion further and have put together a £3.30 Omaha Hi-Lo Sit and Go table which is now live in the lobby.

Hope you enjoy.

SkyPeter

• edited February 2014
    None showing in PLO8 DYM lobby
  • edited February 2014
    Posted by VespaPX
    They are now, spanners.

StatusRegisteringStart Date/TimeFinish TimeCurrent Prize Pool£0Cash Prize PoolHeads Prize PoolBuyin + Fee£3 + £0.30
  • edited February 2014

We'll give those £3.30's a good bashing tonight lads, right?
  • edited February 2014
    Posted by VespaPX
    Hi,

It should be found there now.

Thanks.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Plea!!! : Hi, It should be found there now. Thanks.
    Posted by SkyPeter
    Cheers , be on them later :-)
  • edited February 2014
    Thank you so much sky!!!!! Fantastic news! 

Ger