You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

We feel your pain Slykklist

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
& doing what we can - any more that peeps can think of?

In Response to Re: *** Sunday Live with Jules & Ross! ***:
nah they should give it to slykllist i'm sure it'll make up for him self-destructing on the UKPC final bubble
Posted by GELDY
In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
Slykllist . I feel bad for the guy, the way he busted out of the UKPC Final last night. He was a shoe-in to get the seat, and two hands later he was out. Shame. OK, he technically hasn't made a post for which I am nominating him, but cut the dude a break!
Posted by Slipwater
In Response to Re: The £500,000 Sky Poker UK Poker Championships:
In Response to Re: The £500,000 Sky Poker UK Poker Championships : Oh Wow! Budget qualifying at its best. A £1,100 UKPC Seat for £2.60, incredible! I do hope you enjoy the actual experience, too, you may be pleasantly surprised by who else is playing this Event, some serious "names", & not just from the poker world. Come & say hi before it starts, & I'll give you a big "good luck" kiss.
Posted by Tikay10
OK so Tikay was talking about kevcoke at the time, but i'm sure he'd offer you the same. And Jen cashed in the sat, and may feel sufficiently magnaminous towards you to offer the same. See, it's not all bad.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    In Response to We feel your pain Slykklist:
    & doing what we can - any more that peeps can think of? In Response to Re: *** Sunday Live with Jules & Ross! *** : In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : In Response to Re: The £500,000 Sky Poker UK Poker Championships : OK so Tikay was talking about kevcoke at the time, but i'm sure he'd offer you the same. And Jen cashed in the sat, and may feel sufficiently magnaminous towards you to offer the same. See, it's not all bad.
    Posted by GELDY
    Can't pretend I wasn't absolutely gutted (head was in my hands on the desk) but...... it was my own fault, I shouldn't have made the call with A9, arguably in my position I should have just folded it pre, with a bigger stack size I can get away from the 99 hand as it wouldn't have all gone in pre.  Poker is a cruel mistress sometimes but we still love her!  For the record, that's the 3rd time I've bubbled the UKPC final now, am already into this Sundays final for a modest £11.00 outlay so we can have the same rollercoaster ride again this weekend :)
  • edited February 2014
    Good luck, mate - would be great to see you there in a couple of weeks :)
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: We feel your pain Slykklist:
    In Response to We feel your pain Slykklist : Can't pretend I wasn't absolutely gutted (head was in my hands on the desk) but...... it was my own fault, I shouldn't have made the call with A9, arguably in my position I should have just folded it pre, with a bigger stack size I can get away from the 99 hand as it wouldn't have all gone in pre.  Poker is a cruel mistress sometimes but we still love her!  For the record, that's the 3rd time I've bubbled the UKPC final now, am already into this Sundays final for a modest £11.00 outlay so we can have the same rollercoaster ride again this weekend :)
    Posted by Slykllist
    I feel for you. It's not quite in the same league but at the time it was the biggest moment of my short poker career. Satellite to the SPT at Blackpool and I was assured my place. Till I saw the finish line and got a bit silly. I called a short stack allin with .....A9 lol. Lost the hand and next hand I was out. Worse feeling ever and I'm sure you felt the same. But I did there by another means in the end.
     Your a top man and I hope you make it.