You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A blatant plea to the TKO organiser/ SkyRich/SkyDes

As you may be aware, i might not be able to access the site for 2-3 weeks so please please pretty Lisa-Marie please can you register me for the next challenge. My preference would be for NOT TEAM TIKAY............i have correspended with all the willing challengers and they are all happy for me to be on their team (whoever it may be))

Thank You in advance

David Jaevid Jaegerplop Jaegerbomb

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Please make sure this happens guys! We cannot be without our General for the next assault on Burgundy Fields!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    Indeed.
    Jaegerbomb is an integral part of TKO - it would be missing one of its greatest assets if a small technicality prevented him from playing.
    I'm sure whoever is the captain of the challenging team would be delighted to have him on board. ;-)
  • edited December 2009

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Plopper Bloke contacted me last night, & we have signed a Peace Agreement. He has now committed himself to team Tikay for life, along with Rich Orford & A-J Lisa.

I am happy to welcome them into my Winning Team, & will be assigning them Managerial Positions in due course. 
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: A blatant plea to the TKO organiser/ SkyRich/SkyDes:
    OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT Plopper Bloke contacted me last night, & we have signed a Peace Agreement. He has now committed himself to team Tikay for life, along with Rich Orford & A-J Lisa. I am happy to welcome them into my Winning Team, & will be assigning them Managerial Positions in due course. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Dear Sir Tikay of Burgundy Fields somewhere north of Watford Gap

When i made a polite enquiry about joining Team Tikay for the next incarnation some time ago, the response i received from yourself was of a "ummmm" and "errrr" and "we will get back to you" nature. Can i ask does that response still apply to myself becoming a potential member of Team Tikay?....

Here are some of the reasons why i could become a future member of Team Tikay for the next incarnation:

* I don't support West Bromwich Albion!!!
    * I certainly don't support Yorkshire County Cricket Club!!!
    * I am the leader of the luckbox massive (Q-9 off suit is the greatest hand in poker to go all-in with according to me!) and you had nooooo luckboxes in your team during the 1st incarnation.
    * I would NEVER discriminate against anyone that has a passion for Trains
    * I know quite a few females in Newcastle that may well be railing me during SPT Newcastle and that would love to meet you personally!.
    * If you ever wanted to appear on a Gok Wan show mainly due to some of your fashion faux pas photos of yourself that you have posted on the Sky Poker Website and that is on the "Tony Kendall Appreiciation Society" on Facebook then that can be easily sorted out as a good friend of mine appeared on the last series of "Gok's Fashion Fix" and still has contact with the production company that makes the show - SERIOUSLY!!! 

I look forward to hearing your response!!!

Danke Schon,

OnlyOneCTLuckLucketyCraigLuckBox!!

That is all!!!
  • edited December 2009
    OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT Plopper Bloke contacted me last night, & we have signed a Peace Agreement. He has now committed himself to team Tikay for life, along with Rich Orford & A-J Lisa. I am happy to welcome them into my Winning Team, & will be assigning them Managerial Positions in due course. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Get a grip Tikay! Have you been at the sherry again???
    Starting the propaganda war early will not save you from an embarrassing defeat!
    Lisa-Marie......erm.....sorry.......erm.....our new leader whoever she.....I mean......whoever THEY may be, WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

And there's nothing you can do about it!! ;)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: A blatant plea to the TKO organiser/ SkyRich/SkyDes : Dear Sir Tikay of Burgundy Fields somewhere north of Watford Gap When i made a polite enquiry about joining Team Tikay for the next incarnation some time ago, the response i received from yourself was of a "ummmm" and "errrr" and "we will get back to you" nature. Can i ask does that response still apply to myself becoming a potential member of Team Tikay?.... Here are some of the reasons why i could become a future member of Team Tikay for the next incarnation: * I don't support West Bromwich Albion!!! * I certainly don't support Yorkshire County Cricket Club!!! * I am the leader of the luckbox massive (Q-9 off suit is the greatest hand in poker to go all-in with according to me!) and you had nooooo luckboxes in your team during the 1st incarnation. * I would NEVER discriminate against anyone that has a passion for Trains * I know quite a few females in Newcastle that may well be railing me during SPT Newcastle and that would love to meet you personally!. * If you ever wanted to appear on a Gok Wan show mainly due to some of your fashion faux pas photos of yourself that you have posted on the Sky Poker Website and that is on the "Tony Kendall Appreiciation Society" on Facebook then that can be easily sorted out as a good friend of mine appeared on the last series of "Gok's Fashion Fix" and still has contact with the production company that makes the show - SERIOUSLY!!!  I look forward to hearing your response!!! Danke Schon, OnlyOneCTLuckLucketyCraigLuckBox!! That is all!!!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    What are you doing man?
    This is mutiny!
    The whole of Team Blue Rinse are luckboxes as the results from roulette and velocity show! Keep the luckbox massive where it belongs!
    Don't do it, you're being brainwashed!!
    The Burgundy fields are just that - Bungundy - not the green and pleasant pastures of LML Manor!! Oops....er...........
    Puuuuurrrrrrrllllleeeeeaaaaase reconsider your position!!

;)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: A blatant plea to the TKO organiser/ SkyRich/SkyDes : Dear Sir Tikay of Burgundy Fields somewhere north of Watford Gap When i made a polite enquiry about joining Team Tikay for the next incarnation some time ago, the response i received from yourself was of a "ummmm" and "errrr" and "we will get back to you" nature. Can i ask does that response still apply to myself becoming a potential member of Team Tikay?.... Here are some of the reasons why i could become a future member of Team Tikay for the next incarnation: * I don't support West Bromwich Albion!!! * I certainly don't support Yorkshire County Cricket Club!!! * I am the leader of the luckbox massive (Q-9 off suit is the greatest hand in poker to go all-in with according to me!) and you had nooooo luckboxes in your team during the 1st incarnation. * I would NEVER discriminate against anyone that has a passion for Trains * I know quite a few females in Newcastle that may well be railing me during SPT Newcastle and that would love to meet you personally!. * If you ever wanted to appear on a Gok Wan show mainly due to some of your fashion faux pas photos of yourself that you have posted on the Sky Poker Website and that is on the "Tony Kendall Appreiciation Society" on Facebook then that can be easily sorted out as a good friend of mine appeared on the last series of "Gok's Fashion Fix" and still has contact with the production company that makes the show - SERIOUSLY!!!  I look forward to hearing your response!!! Danke Schon, OnlyOneCTLuckLucketyCraigLuckBox!! That is all!!!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    CRAIG!!
    CONTROL YOURSELF MAN!!

Now if you'll just sign this little peice of paper committing yourself to being under me (In the capacity of team Heckler in Chief obviously) I will make sure that you are on the Winning team. WORRY NOT. THANK YOU.
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by OnlyOneCT

Traitor - you are off my xmas pressie list
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by Tikay10

ER.. Boss.. I have tried and tried and tried.. BUt as far as Jaegerplop is concered he will not be budged. He says that he has been offerered a position equal to that of Sir Ost-Rich of Orford in the new UPRISING for whoever it is that has committed the ultimate sacrifice.. er I mean betrayal and chosen to stand against you.

To be clear JEAGERBOMB IS TO SIGNED UP TO WHICHEVER TEAM is NOT TEAM TIKAY!!!

PS. Wooooooooooooosh and Digsy, Orford sends his assurances that devotion to the cause of NOT TEAM TIKAY will be duly rewarded.

(sorry Boss I tried my hardest)

On the other Hand Hoggers and Darich have signed the 1000 page contract you sent me out to give them. Sadly.. I mean. YEY!
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    Thanks Craig, welcome aboard Team tikay.

Applications are also pending from Rich Orford, Lisa, & Plopper. Mere has already signed up for the tikayers.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: A blatant plea to the TKO organiser/ SkyRich/SkyDes : Thanks Craig, welcome aboard Team tikay. Applications are also pending from Rich Orford, Lisa, & Plopper. Mere has already signed up for the tikayers.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I've always thought that my signature was too easy to forge.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: A blatant plea to the TKO organiser/ SkyRich/SkyDes : CRAIG!! CONTROL YOURSELF MAN!! Now if you'll just sign this little peice of paper committing yourself to being under me (In the capacity of team Heckler in Chief obviously) I will make sure that you are on the Winning team. WORRY NOT. THANK YOU.
    Posted by LML
    WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I WILL DO AS YOU SAY LML!!!

It's just i've been on a horrendous bad streak on the tables over the last month or so where i've played well enough and have had no luck whatsoever and my confidence has honestly dropped in spectacular fashion and people that know me better than anyone knows full well i am uber-competitive and i'm only happy if i'm part of a winning team or i win it for myself and anything less than that will simply not do.

I just want to make sure i am on the right team - A WINNING TEAM!!!
  • edited December 2009
    When do we start pledging our allegiances to the 'NOT TIKAY' team?  
  • edited December 2009
    When do we start pledging our allegiances to the 'NOT TIKAY' team?  
    Posted by phil12uk
    I started about 6 weeks ago.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: A blatant plea to the TKO organiser/ SkyRich/SkyDes : I started about 6 weeks ago.
    Posted by MereNovice
    a true orfordite.luv ya man.dav
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: A blatant plea to the TKO organiser/ SkyRich/SkyDes : WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I WILL DO AS YOU SAY LML!!! It's just i've been on a horrendous bad streak on the tables over the last month or so where i've played well enough and have had no luck whatsoever and my confidence has honestly dropped in spectacular fashion and people that know me better than anyone knows full well i am uber-competitive and i'm only happy if i'm part of a winning team or i win it for myself and anything less than that will simply not do. I just want to make sure i am on the right team - A WINNING TEAM!!!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT

That is OK OnlyoneCraig... PhilLuckboxUK, Dav, Jaeger, MereVincy and Digsy have erm.. already found a light in the darkness.. Follow their lead and success will be sure to follow.

If you build it they will come.

You are loved and you will not fail. Worry not. The way will become clear...

Ps. YOU ROCK.
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by Tikay10
    woot woot woot i found a computer that hasnt blocked access:):):)

I can officially reveal That I well NEVER EVER EVERTON_EVER be on Team Tikay. I have already sworn my allegiance to royalty. And will be home in 16 days time to once again fight the evil tyranny that is tikayism.

Fear not trops, general may be in exile at mo, but still has ways and means to communicate!!

Ps Im gonna smash tikays prize trainset collection soon
  • edited December 2009
    why change a winning formation??? all us team tikayers should stick together
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to A blatant plea to the TKO organiser/ SkyRich/SkyDes:
    As you may be aware, i might not be able to access the site for 2-3 weeks so please please pretty Lisa-Marie please can you register me for the next challenge. My preference would be for NOT TEAM TIKAY............i have correspended with all the willing challengers and they are all happy for me to be on their team (whoever it may be)) Thank You in advance David Jaevid Jaegerplop Jaegerbomb
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB

hey David,

i've sent you a PM.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: A blatant plea to the TKO organiser/ SkyRich/SkyDes : That is OK OnlyoneCraig... PhilLuckboxUK, Dav, Jaeger, MereVincy and Digsy have erm.. already found a light in the darkness..
    Posted by LML

Boys, you have served your true Orfordian cause well and, as much as it pains me to see my loyal warriors fight battles for lesser mortals, I must let you go.  

But this is only a loan spell! I expect you back in Orford HQ at the first time of trouble for your leader.

You can go window-shopping guys, but make sure you come back to me for the retail.

OK, this is starting to sound slightly homo-erotic now...
  • edited December 2009
    Will the members of 'Team TK' be automatically put back into the team for the next challenge or do we have to re-register - beats me why anybody would want to leave a winning team
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: A blatant plea to the TKO organiser/ SkyRich/SkyDes : Boys, you have served your true Orfordian cause well and, as much as it pains me to see my loyal warriors fight battles for lesser mortals, I must let you go.   But this is only a loan spell! I expect you back in Orford HQ at the first time of trouble for your leader. You can go window-shopping guys, but make sure you come back to me for the retail. OK, this is starting to sound slightly homo-erotic now...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I'm assuming ur following us Rich? Surely u can't bring urself to be on the old guy's team?
  • edited December 2009
    Where is the light????
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: A blatant plea to the TKO organiser/ SkyRich/SkyDes : Boys, you have served your true Orfordian cause well and, as much as it pains me to see my loyal warriors fight battles for lesser mortals, I must let you go.   But this is only a loan spell! I expect you back in Orford HQ at the first time of trouble for your leader. You can go window-shopping guys, but make sure you come back to me for the retail. OK, this is starting to sound slightly homo-erotic now...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I'm 100% behind you Rich - you never need to doubt it.

Well, when I say 100%, I mean unless you're up against Lisa-Marie (or Sarah or ...).
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by RICHORFORD

Erm, hate to break it to you Sweet Cheeks.. BUt you're not a 'Leader' any more.. and let's face it ..You weren't much of one to begin with ;)

Just kidding of course.. We presenters need to look out for each other. Don't you worry Sunshine.

And as for Tikayers and Orfordites alike.. Free Will is offered to all.

But I am confident those in the know will make the right decision.

xLM

Ps.. ROSS, The light will be apparent.. And you are most welcome into it.. er.. so I've heard.