You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PS4 Leaderboard - Contact

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi,

Should I have been contacted re PS4 Leaderboard, or will it just be shipped to my registered address?

Regards

Comments

• edited February 2014
    In Response to PS4 Leaderboard - Contact:
    Hi, Should I have been contacted re PS4 Leaderboard, or will it just be shipped to my registered address? Regards
    Posted by Kazuko
    Hi Kazuko,

Yeh you will have been sent an email to the email add registered on your account. Basically just asking if the address we currently hold for you is correct. If you confirm that it is here I can pass the message on and we can get it shipped out hopefully next week.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: PS4 Leaderboard - Contact:
    In Response to PS4 Leaderboard - Contact : Hi Kazuko, Yeh you will have been sent an email to the email add registered on your account. Basically just asking if the address we currently hold for you is correct. If you confirm that it is here I can pass the message on and we can get it shipped out hopefully next week.
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    Hi, I was just contacted by phone to confirm the address. Is this right as you said it should be an email and i havent received an email. Sounded legit lol. I did win mine in the freeroll which may be the reason for different contacts.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: PS4 Leaderboard - Contact : Hi, I was just contacted by phone to confirm the address. Is this right as you said it should be an email and i havent received an email. Sounded legit lol. I did win mine in the freeroll which may be the reason for different contacts.
    Posted by AJ_Rockets
    It was legit AJ, fear not! Does the same job, PS4 on it's way...
  • edited February 2014
    The information on my account is correct, thx
  • edited February 2014
    The information on my account is correct, thx
    Posted by Kazuko
    Thanks for confirming Kazuko, I've passed that on to the marketing guys who will go ahead and arrange delivery.