You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday Night Live with Sarah, tikay and special guest Rob Yong

2»

Comments

• edited February 2014
    in MTT if i have a chip stack that is just 30BB deep when the table i'm on still insists on 3bets even with a smaller stack than me, is it best to just fold hands like KQs preflop than fold when the player cbets and i missed.
  • edited February 2014
    Hand number 744711455 from MC3.  I'm trying the spin up challange hence the small stack.  I flatted the raise on the button to see a multi way flop in position, history told me the blinds are unlikely to raise.  After hitting a fairly good flop, when should I be looking to get my stack in?  Many thanks :)
  • edited February 2014

10:24 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 606 453 172 28  
    left 87 48 1    

JammyBee 79 40      

• edited February 2014
    One downside to playing online is you can quite easily find yourself playing the wrong type of game......
    for example myself last nyt, registered in a 5.50 dym as i regularly do, it wasnt until the cards got dealt out that i realised what an epic mistake i had made....yes thats ryt i had been dealt 4 cards and not the usual two that im use to!!!
    Having never played omaha before it became quite apparent very early on that this could be quite a problem!!! My only knowledge of omaha was that (correct me if im wrong) you get dealt 4 cards and only use two.
    I imagine this type of mistake is quite difficult to acheive in the live game?
    To my absolute amazement i went on and cashed!!! dont ask me how because i have no idea!!! lol
    Great show guys!!! Keep up the good work!!!
    Stuart
  • edited February 2014
    Hey Sarah and Tikay,

That's me just in, but catching the last hour of the show. Great work!

Would just like to say all the best to everyone going to the UKPC next week, would be great to see a Sky regular taking it down.

Slipwater has already got his winnings spent...
  • edited February 2014
    He was just better than me heads up, rode my luck a bit throughout tournament but my best finish so far on sky poker. Really Chuffed.

Onwards and upwards

Martyn - MSD1982
  • edited February 2014
    Congratulations to Memfno and Scouse_Red who won seats in next Tuesday’s main event. Good luck!