You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

understanding clueless calls

edited January 2010 in Area 51
hds up torn i have qk it flops qk9, i bet guy re raises i go all in sim stacks he calls wiv 66..lol then hits turn, whod of called?/

Comments

• edited December 2009
    how can they call? no way.unfortunately you and kev both know that heaps of players play c r a p and win.gl 2 u and kev.dav

ps tell kev gertttttccchhhhaaaa lol
  • edited December 2009

Hi dav and debs hope your ok?

Yeah kevs decided to quit on here now for the reasons above so he has expelled himself by doing the 5yr no betting on sky button, he won a good torn on boxing day, and im trying just doing very small torns on here when money goes think i will play the site he is on .

Take care and good luck  em x

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: understanding clueless calls:
    Hi dav and debs hope your ok? Yeah kevs decided to quit on here now for the reasons above so he has expelled himself by doing the 5yr no betting on sky button, he won a good torn on boxing day, and im trying just doing very small torns on here when money goes think i will play the site he is on . Take care and good luck  em x
    Posted by Kdanem
    Can you come back in say 2 months and tell how the new site is going, this isn't me being funny, was just wondering if the grass is really greener or is it just bad luck/ play on your other halfs part. 
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: understanding clueless calls : Can you come back in say 2 months and tell how the new site is going, this isn't me being funny, was just wondering if the grass is really greener or is it just bad luck/ play on your other halfs part. 
    Posted by loonytoons
    Hi to your reply Kev set up an acc put in 300$ won 1800$ and 659$ in 5 tournaments but its a lot slower the first one took 7 hours i think he said. I prefer the satelites for the ept as yet had no luck tho .
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to understanding clueless calls:
    hds up torn i have qk it flops qk9, i bet guy re raises i go all in sim stacks he calls wiv 66..lol then hits turn, whod of called?/
    Posted by Kdanem
    phaps they fawt u were bluffing and they were actually ahead,heads up here is an even bigger joke,1 playr gets all the cards hits evry board,continually outdraws,and its always the other 1.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to understanding clueless calls:
    Posted by Kdanem
    Terrible call, but why werent the chips in pre-flop?
  • edited January 2010
    lol you still here????? you post a tearful goodbye to evreybody then post yet another badbeat story three days later loooll i wish all these players moaning and shouting that they "hate sky" etc would really just leave quietly........
    Posted by mrsmarley
    I say God bless the donks. Why? because in the long run they will lose more than a decent player. A bloke on my table the other night in a mtt was chip leader by a mile. 10 mins later he/she was out. prior to his exit he had been fishing stupidly and it was only a matter of time till he blew it.I got quite a few of his chips whilst he was committing hari kari, bless him. What made me smile was that another player advised him to sit out with his massive chip lead but he replied "no thx I can t lose." He did. I eagerly await his next appearence on the same table as me.