You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Software

edited November 2014 in Feedback & Suggestions
I really shouldn't be reloading 10 tables at least twice per session. Is there something we can do about this? + sky you prob owe me about £20 in lost money due to it crashing 257 times a day. But I guess its my fault, even though I'm having zero problems with anything else.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Hi Ryan,

With issues such as this we ask you to contact Customer Care who can deal with your issues on a one to one basis. But I am happy to give as much assistance as possible. 

Can you advise 

- What device you are playing on and the spec of this device?
    - Are you playing on the download client or through a browser (which one)?
    - Are you getting any error messages?
    - If no error messages are being received, what is happening that is causing you to reload the table?

Thanks

Sam

• edited February 2014
    Sorry I haven't got a clue what spec is. I assume you mean model? Unsure of that also.

Toshiba laptop
    Home computer - unsure
    Uni computer

3 different sources - all the same problem. 

Browser

Sometimes I get error messages, "reload table", "communication error" and simultaneously some tables completley freeze with no messsage at all, whilst some are still working. On the ones that no messages appear on I am forced to close down and reboot myself through my tables.
  • edited February 2014
    Ffffffffffs. ONE WORKING. ONE NOT WORKING. HOW

• edited February 2014
    shafted yet again by skys garbage software was in 1000 bounty hunter in 12 th place with 15000 chips and the table freezes yet again when will they ever sort it out
  • edited February 2014
    This is ridiculous, dozens of people on the forum are having the same problem and sky refuse to accept responisiblity. The software is horrendous, it's laggy and crashes constantly...........
  • edited February 2014
    I'm also getting this whilst playing mtts.  Will have 2 tables working perfectly fine and another table freezing resulting in me timing out and missing hands etc.

I'm using a desktop pc, using the download client with the latest adobe and flash.  No error messages are being received.
  • edited February 2014
    Thought I'd bump this as it's quite important and still no answer.
  • edited February 2014
    Hi Everybody,

Please be aware that we are looking into this. We do monitor this section regularly and do investigate all issues that are mentioned. 

To effectively fix an issue we attempt to recreate it and this is not proving easy for this particular issue. But we are investigating and will continue to do so along with delivering other improvements on both desktop and tablet.

Thanks

Sam
  • edited March 2014
    Just to let you know, I didn't experience any of the above today whilst playing.  Seems to be happening now and again but not consistently.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Software:
    Hi Everybody, Please be aware that we are looking into this. We do monitor this section regularly and do investigate all issues that are mentioned.  To effectively fix an issue we attempt to recreate it and this is not proving easy for this particular issue. But we are investigating and will continue to do so along with delivering other improvements on both desktop and tablet. Thanks Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    still garbage
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Software:
    Hi Everybody, Please be aware that we are looking into this. We do monitor this section regularly and do investigate all issues that are mentioned.  To effectively fix an issue we attempt to recreate it and this is not proving easy for this particular issue. But we are investigating and will continue to do so along with delivering other improvements on both desktop and tablet. Thanks Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    still garbage
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to deposits:
    In Response to Re: Software : still garbage
    Posted by jillyd
    You posted it twice.

Irrefutable proof that two wrongs do not make a right.
  • edited November 2014
    now the 8th November and software still garbage  do you have any regard for your customers sky
  • edited November 2014
    I agree - they must not value us as they let you spout your rubbish daily.

• edited November 2014
    I'm retired so I can play morning ,noon, and night. Through the day there are no problems, BUT in the evening I get games slow to load, freezing, slow to update, and 'Network Alert' windows appearing with a 'Try Again' button. Clickin g on this twice ckears things for a while but eventually everything freezes and I have to reload!!!

From Customer Care "Our end is OK it must be your ISP"

NONE OF THIS HAPPENS WHEN PLAYING ON PADDY POWER POKER IN THE EVENING!!!