You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ukpc days play list

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat

hi I have ssked to play on day 2 Thursday and booked the hotel from thur
could you please confirm please, other sky players would like to see a list

thanks ebberdon

Comments

• edited February 2014
    In Response to ukpc days play list:
    hi I have ssked to play on day 2 Thursday and booked the hotel from thur could you please confirm please, other sky players would like to see a list thanks ebberdon
    Posted by EBBERDON
    Well we'd all like to skip straight to day 2 ;)

Sorry, I have nothing of value to add
  • edited February 2014
    no you could play day 1 wed or day 2 thur
    we was asked to pick which one we was preferred
    I choose thur but sky has not replied
  • edited February 2014
    Those are days 1a & 1b. Day 2 is Friday
  • edited February 2014
    i emailed them back and asked them toconfirm which they did -pretty all will get want they want
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to ukpc days play list:
    hi I have ssked to play on day 2 Thursday and booked the hotel from thur could you please confirm please, other sky players would like to see a list thanks ebberdon
    Posted by EBBERDON
    Hi Ebbers.

I'm surprised you have not had a reply, but I'm sure you'll be fine for Thursday.

To the best of my knowledge, as of Friday, there were (approx) 135 players in the Sky Poker Lobby, & Sky Poker had sent e-Mails to every one of them, & from those 135, only 4 had failed to respond. It looks like your e-Mail may have been one of those 4, perhaps it disappeared into the ether somehow.

I would suggest you either contact Customer Care, OR drop a PM to "SkyDave". Do it today if possible, please, as the player lists will be sent across to DTD tomorrow (monday).

They'll soon sort it out.

See you there, & I hope you run well.

Apologies if something went wrong this end, but it should be an easy thing to solve.

• SPTSPT
    edited February 2014
    Everyone has been accomodated

If permitted I will pop a list up of Sky qualifiers by day tomorrow, for you to follow through the week on the blog on here