You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tonights boxing

edited February 2014 in Betting Chat

GOING WITH  SKY BETS STAR BET TONIGHT, LOOKS GOOD IMO -  CHISORA TO WIN IN ROUNDS 1-8 OR ON POINTS AND TYSON FURY TO WIN IN UNDER 8 ROUNDS, DOUBLE PAYS 2/1. £50.00 STAKE.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    easy money but chisora and fury are dreadfull. anthony joshua please save british boxing i beg you!!!
  • edited February 2014
    fury is great entertainment! that chisora fight was awful though..Would love to see fury finally get a shot against a decent opponent..Think he may shock a few people when hes against somebody half decent..He wants to fight Wlad, and i cant see that ending great for him lol the build up to the fight would be entertaining 
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: tonights boxing:
    fury is great entertainment! that chisora fight was awful though..Would love to see fury finally get a shot against a decent opponent..Think he may shock a few people when hes against somebody half decent..He wants to fight Wlad, and i cant see that ending great for him lol the build up to the fight would be entertaining 
    Posted by moonooo
    tyson fury will only shock me when he fights somebody decent is if he is still standing after the first round. wouldnt mind going for a pint with him mind cos hes a funny fella but hes an absolute lump of lard in the boxing ring.